1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SuperStar
Last Activity:
Nov 15, 2016 at 10:59 PM
hobo

SuperStar

Member, from Californiacation

SuperStar was last seen:
Nov 15, 2016
    1. gamer4Life
      gamer4Life
      Leave me alone, creepy weirdo.
    2. Jedster
      Jedster
      Haha...you're so right. Some folks just give out bad vibes all day long. Don't know how they go about in life like that. Just don't gimme those 'germs'!! But hey, we all eventually learn to just talk with those we like to talk to, and ignore the others.
    3. Jedster
      Jedster
      Actually, I've no issues with people being hard on Lin, if they just post their reasons without saying things like he should go back to the D-League or he's a scrub. Like if Lin turned it over 5 times, and someone said Lin needs to work on his handles, or needs to stop shuffling his feet after catching the ball, that's a totally fine part of discussions between sports fans. Even I was fine with that Lin fan (real or fake?) saying that he's proud of Lin and that Lin was an international celebrity, UNTIL he started to tell people how stupid they were for not appreciating Lin.

But anyway, thanks for initiating this conversation. Good to meet you.
    4. Jedster
      Jedster
      Thanks! And I respect you and your posts enough that you aren't on my pretty extensive (!) ignore list...haha.
      As for getting rid of that Linsanity Disneyland thing...lol, well there wasn't much Disney magic in the last little while and it was getting inappropriate.
    5. roxxy
      roxxy
      no i am not asian & i am dating somebody & why are you asking me these questions
    6. durvasa
      durvasa
      Not sure. I don't have a good memory for that sort of thing, and I don't know of a way to search for player-seasons where the player was voted in as an all-star.
  • About

hobo
    jrpg

Signature

“I'm not here to post up to anyone else's expectations; I'm here to post up to mine."

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now