1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Doc Rocket
Last Activity:
Jul 1, 2023 at 2:10 PM
Home Page:

Doc Rocket

Contributing Member, from HTOWN

Doc Rocket was last seen:
Jul 1, 2023
    1. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG]

Winter is coming...

Prepare yourself for a December to remember!
      [IMG]

Happy Holidaze, Doc! Cheers to the best in the business!
    2. i3artow i3aller
    3. i3artow i3aller
      i3artow i3aller
      [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    4. i3artow i3aller
    5. Tonaaayyyy
      Tonaaayyyy
      Doc,

I have to ask you out of curiosity.... Are you Keith Jones? If so, your secret is good with me. I'm just a huge fan and I actually met Keith Jones today at the grocery store and thought it was very cool.

Thanks.. BTW, even if you're not Keith Jones... It would be great to hear from you again on the board. The true members here value your insights and sporadic words of mystery and facts of inside sources.

Thanks again.
    6. jocar
      jocar
      If you stop posting, the terrorists have won! If you can't stay for yourself, at least stay for your country *cue star spangled banner*
    7. megastahr
    8. megastahr
      megastahr
      Hey do you think it is possible get both dh12 and cp3

I know your predicting we go hard for dh12 from what I could get from your posts.

Loyal doc supporter!
    9. mario_v
      mario_v
      Doc, please give us another clue! What have you heard from the rockets?
    10. Louka
      Louka
      Doc! Where are you?! It's almost time for your show!
    11. DaneB
      DaneB
      Have you been seeing or hearing anything behind the scenes that you can share?
    12. megastahr
      megastahr
      Hey ...I dont know if you can look through the threads but I have been defending you and actually said "in your defence" exactly what you said...about if morey himself was doc rocket he could have posted what you did and been wrong...First no one though Thomas Robinson was going to drop...messed up everything..
      Lowry was suppose to go to toronto...he did...were still giving those 2 or 3 draft picks(we just drafted players)

Follow me on twitter! lol @megastahr
    13. Curly
      Curly
      Enjoyed trying to figure out your posts...keep 'em coming. You might not be a '99er, but close enough! Ha!
  • About

Home Page:
    http://
    rockets

Signature

Twitter: @TheDocRocket - - - - Wait, he's coMING! Wait, he's Gone.
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now