1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Beard and TY already going hard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketseagles07, Sep 6, 2015.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

So much stupid. This reminds me of the thread where Harden got bashed for 26 pages for going to VLive during the playoffs before the originator of the rumor admitted he made it all up.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Hopefully, nothing goes together like strippers and blow - and as a fan that watched a potentially GREAT team ruined by 3 guards who could not stay away from the bugger sugar - it is scary.

Also, Bars and strip clubs should be off limits for Lawson as part of his plea deal.

DD

3. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Beards's not the problem. If Beard wants to party his way through his 20s and then burn himself out at 30...that's his concern. Guys like Wilt and Walt Frazier were notorious party boys and both had earlier career exits. They burned out. I'm worried though about Ty. Harden is trying to be a friend and to help TY in the best way that he knows how...I just wonder if that's the best way, or if he is really the best "big brother". EVERYONE drinks at the strip clubs. Stay dry, and people will offer to buy you a drink, they'll encourage you to drink. It's true.

4. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Dwight have around 7 children so you can best believe he parties and gets his drank on.
    I'm pretty sure all of them sip whenever they step out including Dmo.
    All because Harden and Lawson like to have fun shouldn't classify them as a douche. It's pretty lame of you to call them that and don't even know them personally.

And what makes you think any of them would hang out with a judgmental person such as yourself?

5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Wilt played 15-16 seasons, hardly what I would call flaming out early.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

if you don't know them personally then you have no idea what they are like. it doesn't matter if you're a life long fan or not like it's some kind of entitlement. that doesn't mean you know what goes on in their lives and how they live it. if your only source of news is what you read about online then you should probably stop being so quick to judge.

7. Rox23

Rox23 Member

The guy averaged 50 ppg in 1962, and 45 ppg in 1963. Then in 1968 and 1970 he averages 20 ppg. And I do realize that he had injuries. The thing about Harden is that he's so strong and durable. He may be alright. However, I really don't see him playing past 35. Kobe (and Jordan) were the ultimate examples of focus and basketball determination. No way would either of those guys be hitting the strip clubs the night before a game 7 WCF. Harden, though...?

1 person likes this.
  8. NotChandlerParsons

The strip club is where he recharges his powers. It's like Superman and the sun's rays or whatever. Don't worry about it.

1 person likes this.
  9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Has any of this even been confirmed?

I mean a bunch of facebook posts by some random dude = overly judgmental clutchfaners....

If there were pics or a vid, I would understand the appaul to this but seriously this may just be a bit of overreaction to some pillow talk.

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Nah, Kobe would just rape women in hotel rooms. Jordan would just drink and gamble for days on end. Harden needs to step his game up.

11. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Nope. Who needs facts when you can speculate from atop your high horse?

12. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

It's called getting old, better teammates, and improving competition. Chamberlain's early years were basically him playing with scrubs at his youth. As he got older, he started passing more. As he got into his twilight years, he played with the Lakers and this guy called Jerry West. Maybe you heard about him? Even in his twilight years, his stats were very good. If you look at his advanced stats, you know... those numbers BEYOND the worthless box score, you will noticed he actually did not dip in efficiency much and while his scoring diminished playing next to West, his advanced metrics stayed fairly consistent. You could argue that mistreating one's body breaks it down faster, but Chamberlain is not an example you should be using.

1 person likes this.
  13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Anyone else open this thread expecting to see Lawson and Harden going one on one in a basketball game only to be disappointed?

DD

1 person likes this.
  14. blunto

blunto Member

[​IMG]

15. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

Me! I thought this thread was about basketball! Smh

16. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Hey it's the off season.

The vibe is just right for overreacting to any possible leak of Rocket related news or rumours.

17. the shark

the shark Member

Walt Frazier "notorious party boy"?

It's well documented that he never drank or smoke.

18. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Lack of responsibility as the leader. Why he no work on limiting his 13 turnovers? SMH

Trevor Ariza should be the leader of this team. Consummate professional and very responsible.

19. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

exactly. harden should be a role model to the young ballers out there on the pro path. they will be rich young men and this is the best way to do it because they aren't monks. the dwight howards, paul georges, adrian petersons are all doing it wrong. they never met a woman they didn't want to impregnate. it's like STDs don't exist anymore.

keep doing what you're doing james. most people who gossip about him like women in a hair salon are either jealous men or bitter groupie women types that know they aren't good enough for him and all he wants from them is sex. tiger woods might still be the best golfer on the planet if he lived (honestly) like james harden.

20. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

I sometimes wonder if Rocket fans deserve to have a good team.