1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reporter Killed Live on Air

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by youknowme, Aug 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Or Dr. didn't care to help him, went to lunch and turned off phone instead, ****stain dies.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

It is an interesting point. Think about having to give him donated blood or any resources.

3. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

This picture makes it even worse after hearing the audio. They had no idea. :(

4. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm generally in favor of giving criminals the exact opposite of what they want. Thus, I wish he'd lived and been forced to spend the rest of his life alone in a cell with no stimulation whatsoever. Instead, he gets to go out exactly like he wanted: infamously with a faxed manifesto in the hands of ABC News.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

As a doctor I'd actually try like hell to make him survive, dying is what he wanted and the easy way out. Letting him rot in prison for the rest of his life would've been much better.

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Exactly. How does this help anyone? The guy clearly had an agenda and was in no shape or form ready to save his life. He clearly wanted to make this news and then take his own life away. He achieved what he came for.

Too many mentally deranged idiots with guns going around shooting others and then taking themselves out. Only solution is gun control.

7. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Damnit. I'm with the others that said he should survive and suffer in prison for the rest of his life.

8. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-alleged-gunman-details-grievances-suicide-notes/story?id=33336339

A man claiming to be Bryce Williams called ABC News over the last few weeks, saying he wanted to pitch a story, and wanted to fax information. He never told ABC News what the story was.

This morning, a fax was in the machine (time stamped 8:26 a.m.)almost two hours after the shooting. A little after 10 a.m., he called again, and introduced himself as Bryce, but also said his legal name was Vester Lee Flanagan, and that he shot two people this morning. While on the phone, he said authorities are “after me,” and “all over the place.” He hung up. ABC News contacted the authorities immediately and provided them with the fax.

In the 23-page document faxed to ABC News, the writer says “MY NAME IS BRYCE WILLIAMS” and his legal name is Vester Lee Flanagan II.” He writes what triggered today’s carnage was his reaction to the racism of the Charleston church shooting:

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin.'"

In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances. In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family."

--He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work --He says he has been attacked by black men and white females --He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man

“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”

9. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

Damn. Just saw his first person video of the shooting. Absolutely chilling.

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

So his manifesto:

This morning, a fax was in the machine (time stamped 8:26 a.m.) almost two hours after the shooting.

A little after 10 a.m., he called again, and introduced himself as Bryce, but also said his legal name was Vester Lee Flanagan, and that he shot two people this morning. While on the phone, he said authorities are “after me,” and “all over the place.” He hung up.

ABC News contacted the authorities immediately and provided them with the fax.

In the 23-page document faxed to ABC News, the writer says “MY NAME IS BRYCE WILLIAMS” and his legal name is Vester Lee Flanagan II” He writes what triggered today’s carnage was his reaction to the racism of the Charleston church shooting:

“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”

“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."

It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount that Eric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.

In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances. In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family."

He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work.
    He says he has been attacked by black men and white females.
    He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man
    “Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”

“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/national/virginia-tv-shooting-suspect-bryce-williams-sent-23-page-manifesto-to-abc-news

11. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

dude was messed up in the head. Said the Charleston Church murders and Dylan Roof inspired him to shoot these two people to start up the Race war that Roof wanted. This story gets crazier every minute.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

We have way too many kids growing up with delusions of grandeur

13. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

What a ****ing weak punk ass b****. No manhood at all.

14. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Two innocent people lost their lives because this POS was overly-sensitive, and hyper-reactive, all while masking his ability to kill in cold blood. What a ****ing disgusting waste of life.

15. Indaface

Indaface Member

That's what happens with the pussification of America.

16. marky :)

marky :) Member

Welp. That definitely answers my question.

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Terrorist just like Dylan Roof

18. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

I'm just scared to see what it will be 20 years later when my kids are adults. :(

RIP, what a tragedy.

19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

When we live in a society where if you aren't your own boss you are a failure, if you don't make $80K by 28 you are a failure, if you don't have 1000 likes on Facebook you are a failure.

This society has put so much pressure on people to be rich and famous that they now turn to violence to make a name for themselves.

20. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Except for that fact that violent crime has been greatly reduced in the last 30 years.

2 people like this.