1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White lives matter: Black teens attempt to shoot and rob suburban white couple

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Aug 25, 2015.

1. dback816

dback816 Member

Depends on if there are riots for their release or not

2. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Next time, just post the article without your sniveling remarks at the beginning.

It's disgusting that you bring Trayvon into this. It's like you celebrated when Zimmerman escaped the guilty verdict.

The whole "White Lives Matter" is a direct taunt and it shows that you don't understand why African Americans are still fighting for fair treatment from the boys in blue.

Educate yourself. Learn about the African American perspective. Stop perpetuating a race way for the sake of trolling.

You truly don't understand this ongoing issue because of your tunnel-vision perspective. Disgusting.

3. Codman

It's ridiculous, right?

It's the same baiting that Lil_Texxx used in his previous signature. All of those race-baiting threads and he had the nerve to put a MLK quote in his sig. We all know it was a way of trolling and showing his value of African Americans.

Winnie the Poo is from the same internet family.

Nelson Mandela is considered a hero. HB, you don't come close. No one cares that you were locked up, if you even were. You don't get a pass or street cred, nor do you exist on the same line of importance as Mandela.

Get out of here with that garbage.

1 person likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Hey, Honey Bear's wife didn't kill anyone... cannot say that about Mandela....

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Dude looks like Mario Chalmers

6. Nook

Nook Member

Meh he is trolling and we all know it..... just point out the fact he was ass raped for two Newport cigarettes.

7. Remii

Remii Member

Are you sure it was rape :confused:

8. Nook

Nook Member

Good point, it very well may have been voluntary.

9. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

I would hardly call west Atlanta suburban. They are a few miles away from the heart of Bankhead.

10. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Not much to troll about here -- just the facts.

A youth culture that looks down upon hard work or low paying jobs because the "white man" will keep them down anywyas.

A youth culture that finds gang violence and criminal activity honorable.

A youth culture that looks down upon white collar professionals as sell outs.

A youth culture that smugly accepts handouts in the form of welfare to feed their sense of entitlement.

This is, simply unacceptable. Obama likes to look the other way and keep his donors with a liberal agenda happy, but once the Donald is running things, there will be no more of that.

Just an unbiased, hardline reformation of American.

11. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

wait, why are we talking about hipsters?

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

What is funny and sad at the same time is that while he trolls, this is actually things people say rather seriously. Just look at the comment section for the linked article.

13. dback816

dback816 Member

Feel free to name another group that is this anti authority and academics

14. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Thiel Fellowship members

15. Codman

Donald won't be running anything, and your categorization of a "culture" is downright offensive, inaccurate and filled with racism. You won't admit it, but everyone sees it.

How can you possibly say that a youth culture feels entitled, honors violence and criminal acts? Are you kidding me?

The fact is that YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND the African American culture. You won't even consider how poverty comes into play, and it has NOTHING to do with your claim of "black" people thinking that whites keep them down.

Numbers don't lie. Impoverished communities are largely filled with minorities, including African Americans.

Can you see a correlation between poverty and crime? If you can't, please educate yourself.

However, you have absolutely no evidence to support your claim about this "culture" that you think you understand.

Are you part of the culture? Have you lived it? Do you even understand the African American experience? No.

You are a man looking in from the outside, and moreover, you allow your judgment to be flawed by stereo types that fit what you WANT to believe about "Black" culture.

Are you sheltered or just race-baiting? It's hard to tell.

Either way, your claims are offensive and racist. You could make the same claims about any race. Even Caucasians commit crimes, but you don't hear us claiming that they value crime and gang violence. It's not defined by African Americans.

Your last delusional point about Obama is also inaccurate. He has spoken plenty of times about helping impoverished communities, higher education, etc...

You just can't stand that an African American president looks for solutions instead of labeling people unfairly.

You think Donald Trump would do anything? No, he doesn't understand poverty and he certainly doesn't understand African American culture. Give me a break and keep believing that he'll win his spot.

Next, you'll probably say that darn rap music is the reason for crime. I'll counter with the many rock songs that have violent, sexual topics. You just won't admit it.

Self-fulfilling prophecy is in your blood.

Stop baiting over race and educate yourself beyond the confines of your own race and personal prejudice against others.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

And by group you mean.....? What exactly?

17. Honey Bear

I understand the African American experience better than most on here, because I've lived all facets of it and seen it with some perspective. You don't have to be black, to understand black. This is a harsh reality many naive liberals don't want to accept.

The same goes for homosexuals and transgenders. Growing up being one of these isn't the only adversity out there. There are many, many types of hardships people from all over the world face. Rich and poor.

Don't tell me the only person who can comment on the NBA is someone who's played in the NBA. Why is Jordan one of the worst GM's ever?

This is about overcoming hardships. I think the black equality movement during the MLK era was one of the greatest displays of mental strength and courage the world has ever seen. They killed bigotry with kindness and understanding.

And 50 years later, it's all being undone. The constant victimization. Thug culture. Groupie love. Excessive materialism with no sense of self. And worst of all, a lack of accountability within the black community for all this degradation. A complete reversal of the strength and accontability we saw 50 years ago.

And that, my possum faced friend, is what really worries the intelligent white, black and miscellaneous men of this country.

God save the King.

Martin, Luther King.

18. Honey Bear

Unfortunately, I've become a victim of my own success. A victim of doing things the good ol way. Or having naturally higher IQ's. And you can see right through the hate. Instead of accepting free market capitalism, certain people scapegoat it for not being able to cut it.

The late, great Paul Freeman put it best when he said: "All you ****** got hate in yo blood."

Of the 37% of America that is either a minority or "white" latino, 10% (of the 37%) are the cream of the crop and have risen beyond the hate.

That still leaves 1/3 of this country that emphatically justifies hating anyone who isn't them. Whereas I go above and beyond to understand, even immerse myself into, people with different circumstances with me, others choose to conveniently turn a blind eye when necessary. Is that the kind of culture we want to promote? Complacency? Ignorance? Writing yourself off without even trying?

The integrity and strength of character that built this nation is failing.

And that's where a guy like the Donald triumphs tenfold over Obama.

Can't you see, ladies. ..

I'm not the bad guy.

19. Remii

Remii Member

Well why don't you just advocate deportation of all black people since you believe those things are exclusive to black folks only :rolleyes:

And black folks worrying about white people being sale outs... That's a new one.

When I did punch a clock _ I deported a lot of people and spent a lot of time in border towns so don't get me started. And out here in the country _ it's poor white meth infested subdivisions that the police will not go in without backup.

You two guys need to turn off the TV and look around because the things you speak of goes beyond color.

No you don't... You're no different than KKK members who make mass generalizations about people because of skin complexion.

20. dback816

dback816 Member

They are issues that transcend colors, but somehow nobody reports them unless it's about the black community.