1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015/2016 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rox1, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Raz

Raz Member

Congrats from me aswell.

After their last minute goal I really thought they would espace again, but Jena kept going. Very impressive! HSV just has to go down this year, but I'm afraid Darmstadt and Ingolstadt won't be good enough to play Bundesliga.

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

ArsenaLOL

3. chrispaul3

chrispaul3 Member

COUTINHOOOOOOO

4. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

That was some Stevie G magic:grin:

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Coutinho holy ****.

6. Raz

Raz Member

Favorite for the most idiotic fans of the year now goes to Osnarbrück (3. Bundesliga). They were up 1-0 against Leipzig (expected to be relegated to the Bundesliga this year), until a lighter hit the referee and the game was stopped. How dumb can you be? They were on the verge of advancing to the next round, which is gold for the lower class teams. Now they will be banned, maybe even for next year.

German football is going crazy these days, yesterday the team bus of Hertha was shot by a passing motorcycle driver.

[​IMG]

7. Panda23

Panda23 Member

that feel when arsenal kills your multi but u hate them

^.^

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I thought that was Schweinsteiger

F4 Unite.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thanks my brehs, was a wonderful match. Thought it's over after Hamburg scored in the 96th,they always win in that ****ty last minute way after being dead the whole match.

Stadium exploded after our 3:2 in the 107th.

Never expected us to win as we played really bad in the season opener vs Aue and vs Schönberg, expected Hamburg to trash us.

The excitement in Jena is big, we opened the sale for the 2nd cup round started today at noon and we're already sold out (except for a few hundred tix in the worst rows).

Draw for next round is on Friday, would be amazing if we played vs Bayern or Dortmund.

10. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

City looked real good against West Brom yesterday however the defense was never really tested as West Brom opened up the match dropping everyone back. Sterling was able to stretch the defense out wider which is something City was in desperate need of as much of City's skill players like to play up the middle. I was encouraged with what I saw out of Sterling. Yaya looked much fresher and more energized then he did at any point last season. I am hoping the team is smart with Yaya and gets him some rest here and there throughout the year so when we have him out there he looks exactly as he did yesterday.

Really looking forward to the Chelsea match up this weekend as it should give a good understanding of where the defense is this year.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Chelsea still look a bit discombobulated and it will be a bit of a break with Courtios being suspended. Also curious to see how the defense handles an early test. I'm hoping they can take 3 and make an early statement. As long as Aguero stays relatively healthy there is no reason they aren't in the title hunt.

12. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'm switching Henderson for Countinho for my fantasy team.

13. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL @ Wenger saying his team has plenty of striking power and then a few days later Giroud laying a big fat egg against West Ham.

Ham & Eggs! It's raining ham & eggs!!!!

I especially liked the part where Wenger said that once Welbeck is back from injury they will have plenty of striker options.

Welbeck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Arsenal fans!

That is as big of a troll statement from a manager as I have ever witnessed!

14. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Two free kick goals after 7 minutes of Barca-Sevilla,nice.

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

2:1 also a free kick lol.

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Barca is so sick, they'll win CL again if no injuries occur. That offense is just insane, so many brilliant passes and undefendable moves.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

18. smr6

smr6 Member

Pedro wins it on possibly his last game in a Barca shirt.

19. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. smr6

smr6 Member

Leaves little doubt. My guess is that he will be putting a pen to paper on a United contract within the next few days.