1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Air Jordan 3 (88) Sz 9.5 - $450

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by DorianTurk, Jul 26, 2015.

1. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

These are the Air Jordan 3 88's and they are VVVVNDS (Very near deadstock).The reason why these are coined "88's" is due to the back the heel, which has a Nike Air sign. The reasoning is that Air Jordan started putting the jumpman logo on the back after 2002 so take advantage of this rare get from ASW 2013 if you can.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll set the price at $450...I know its expensive but it seems to be the going rate for them since these are one of the more sought after Jordan's. However I'm willing to be flexible with the pricing so just message me through here and maybe we can work something out. Nice to see you Cf's and hope you like the background of the pics ;)

2. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

3. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I'll take that poster in the back

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Price too high in my opinion, lower it if you're trying to move them. I am a sneaker head, so I know going rates.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

$450 for non OG 88s? LMAO. Fair price would be $300 since they aren't dead stock. No matter how lightly you wore them

#5 REEKO_HTOWN, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  6. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

I've got some deadstock Carolina blue 5s im considering selling. I've been out the sneaker game for a couple of years now. Whats the going rate on those nowadays?

7. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

I've seen em sell for $400 not too long ago. I mean I haven't been too active in the shoe game in years...these are one of the last shoes I kept. I'm not pushing too hard to sell these as much as my other stuff. These retailed at $250 just two years ago so I'm not sure if $300 is adequate based on inflation...however I maybe wrong since I haven't kept up recently. I was more into shoes when dunks and bapes were the "thing" like 8-10 years ago lol

8. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

I've seen em for $400 but I maybe wrong since I haven't kept up. What's more of the going rate on niketalk and eBay? You weren't as condescending as the other guy so I trust you more LC. Plus you purchased from me before I believe...the Lowry jersey I think

9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Na that fell through, but we had discussed it for sure. Honestly, as a sneakerhead it's hard to tell you that price is good. I know "eBay" and "FlightClub" prices are high, but those are set for the dummies who wanna be fly and have $$$ (usually mommy and daddy's money) to spend.

I consider ebay prices (buy it now prices) and Flight Club prices as rape, since you can definitely buy local or through online groups for way less. I don't deal with NikeTalk, just not my thing. I think $400 would be a good price for DS, and anywhere from $325-$375 if you only wore them 1 time or a couple times very lightly (pics would say so).

I use websites such as campless.com or kicksworth.com to check pricing. Campless is my favorite. Easily gives you a great ballpark range to work with. If you listed and hit for $350 I'd call that a good deal for both ends. If you got them for retail especially, since most people will pay extra since hype beasts buy out the stores in any size just for profit.

10. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Thanks for the info bro...greatly appreciated. Yeah it can be kinda tough to gauge and I got extremely lucky with these shoes...can't stand the hype beast resellers either. They seriously are too much and honestly shoes have become too much. That's why I started collected pops and retro toy figures cause I actually enjoy em and the community is smaller and they actually care about the other collectors. It's not glamorous but I enjoy it lol

11. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

Yea that's what caused me to get out of the shoe game. I remember when all you had to do was wake up an hour or two before the mall opened now you have people camping out days ahead of time. Its all just become too much.

12. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

it would be pretty sweet if people got that excited about science and math.

plastic/leather/rubber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

How much for the poster behind the shoes?

14. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

Sorry not for sale bro. It was a gift from my dad

15. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

You can go to Ross and buy like 20 pairs for that amount.

16. craxkz

craxkz Member

I want some 12 or 13s if anyone has DS size 11 1/2 or 12

17. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

BUMP

$300 anyone??