1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden ProCamp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ProCamps, Jul 27, 2015.

1. ProCamps

ProCamps Member

Rockets Fans,

James Harden is hosting his youth instructional basketball camp at Inspire Courts in Gilbert, AZ this August. This is the first time the former Sun Devil has hosted a camp in his former college area and this is a great opportunity to interact and learn from James Harden!

The camp is August 22nd-23rd from 9AM-12PM. Boys & Girls Grades 1-12.

Campers will receive a James Harden autograph, team photo, and a limited edition t shirt.

Use promo code: Clutch Fans to save 10% off the camp price!

Go Rockets!

2. hvic

hvic Member

thanks for the heads up but I am too old to attend the camp lol

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Why advertise here when most of us are located in Houston? (Assumption)

Also, he's having a Kroger sponsored camp in the Woodlands as well, that one should get more exposure on this forum than a camp in Arizona

4. alethios

alethios Member

There may be AZ Rockets fans on this board (I would hope). There's definitely Rockets fans in CA.

5. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

There may be but I would bet that is less than .002% of the people here. This should not be in the GARM

6. sparky

sparky Member

I am a life long Rockets fan who grew up in Houston but I now live in Phoenix. Both of my kids will be attending this ProCamp. My son is 13 and my daughter is 11. I really appreciate this information on the GARM as I check it everyday and I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. I know there are a ton of Rockets fans in Phoenix as per the number of Rockets Jerseys in the crowds when I attend the games here. My kids and another member of this board's kids will attend this camp as well.

My son has been trying to base his game on Harden's for a few years now and is stoked out of his mind that he can go to this camp.

7. Landryman14

Landryman14 Member

I'm an AZ Rockets fan. Thanks for posting this.

8. Handles

Handles Member

Scottsdale rockets fan here - thanks for the heads up!

9. sparky

sparky Member

I will be at the camp if any clutchfans want to hang out. You will know who I am, because my kids are such big fans of the Rockets that their hair is naturally red.

10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Wrong. This is about Harden and basketball.

did you reply to Harden's girlfriend thread and said it should not be in the GARM as well?