1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was 911 an Inside Job?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ROCKET RY, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Classic

Classic Member

Yeah, building 7 was always a challenge for the open minded seeking answers...Especially when CNN announces the collapse live 15 minutes in advance.

2. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Oh no, not this **** again.

Yadda-Qaeda > Al-Qaeda

3. dragician

dragician Member

it fell the same way the first 2 buildings did, just like classic implosion.

there must be a good reason why this secret organization did it... it's scary how this is not getting exposed..

4. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jet fuel...steal beams! WUT!!?!?!?!

6. dragician

dragician Member

Building 7 didn't get hit my a jet.

7. Ty_Webb

Ty_Webb Member

8. dragician

dragician Member

9. Buck Turgidson

You people are ****ing morons, and no amount of evidence or facts will ever change that.

Go eat paint chips or something.

1 person likes this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go read a history book, and you'll see that fake incidents have been used to promote war efforts. Especially profitable ones. There are too many smoking guns in this instance.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Look at your URL... Govt. Public affairs = Govt. PR

Please look to professional architects and engineers, who are in this case experts in the field of building integrity. If this doesn't make you look twice, nothing will.

http://www.collective-evolution.com...ers-crush-the-official-911-commission-report/

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/home.html

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I worked for the gov't at the time and was involved in Project "Collapse The Seven"

What we needed was a diversion, and since we missed our chance when River came in and pretended to be Scottish*, we had to do it when the other buildings got flown in to.

After River left I remarked to my crew, "That there - exactly the kind of diversion we could have used."

13. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

"Mr. President, we've readied the charges in the World Trade Center. Now we're prepared to blow them up and launch our war against....Afghanistan. For some reason."

"I see. But I feel like we need a bit more. Something else...."

"Well, sir, I suppose we could rig charges on a random building nearby which no one's going to care about when the actual World Trade Center falls. Blowing up two iconic buildings like that might not just be enough, but if we blow up this third random building, I think that'll make the difference."

"That seems fair. All right, let's do it."

1 person likes this.
  14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

15. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

They had to get the party kicked off somehow..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9RC1Mepk_Sw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. dragician

dragician Member

the fact that both democrats and republicans are being quiet about this, this has something to do with our national interest...

17. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Shortly after wasn't the Patriot Act passed? Not that I'm a big believer in conspiracy theories but Afghanistan is a ****hole without any natural resources, if there would be a reason it would the Patriot Act.

18. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

just making sure this was posted
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ynROamW80O0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. bongman

bongman Member

President: But how come the terrorist are Saudis? I thought we were trying to justify going to Afghanistan or Iraq?

Don't worry about that Mr. President, those are minor details that are not important. What is important is that we have managed to employ more than 3K individuals to make this humungous conspiracy to work and I can assure you that none of them will fess up after this is all said and done.

20. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

I'll end the mystery. Yes, it was an inside job. I did it.