1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Planned Parenthood Director caught on tape selling aborted baby parts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2015.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

What????? Are you serious????? Surely you are not that dense(then again I know who I am responding to)!!! If a mother does not undergo an abortion the death rate from an abortion for the mothers is ZERO. Abortion kills ALL babies!!!!!!Maybe if I make it larger it will sink in.

2. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Well, abortion doesn't kill any babies, and the research spawned from fetal tissue has actually helped save quite a few babies.

Not only are there a historical low in abortions these days, but less women are dying when they do have abortions! And the fetal tissue transfer that is the topic of this thread is a legal medical avenue that has saved countless lives and will save many more.

No wonder you're weeping.

wait let me make that larger.

No wonder you're weeping.

3. cml750

cml750 Member

You are an idiot if you think abortion doesn't kill babies. That is all. No use in responding to any more utterly ridiculous drivel you may post. Maybe, you could donate your own tissue for research. That would be a choice. You do realize the bay NEVER gets a choice when it comes to abortion.

4. Nook

Nook Member

You are wasting your time... He believes in s concept with no Biblical basis; "Rapture" where he and the other enlightened Bible manglers are raised to Heaven where they get to judge and basically do the exact opposite of what Jesus preached.

He also believes the world in only several thousand years old, that evolution is a joke and global warming is a con.

Do you really think you can have a conversation with him? Also I believe in the past he has said he had no sympathy for women who were injured or died during an abortion.

5. Northside Storm

Insults don't counteract facts cml :)

Abortions have decreased to a historic low.

Infant mortality has decreased to a historic low, thanks partly to research that people here want to defund PP for supporting.

The mortality rate of mothers undergoing abortion has decreased to a historic low.

Maybe if you continue weeping, things will only get better.

6. Northside Storm

what can I say, I'm entertained by exclamation point outbursts and people who are all like "the world is going to a hellbasket". It isn't. And it gives me some amount of personal satisfaction to show why.

7. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

If I thought a post would help a mother or a baby...

8. Northside Storm

I actually am registered in the organ donor registry, fwiw.

if you want though, you could give babies informed consent powers like I have. As it is with birthing rights and all medical desicions involving the baby (defined legally and medically from the moment of childbirth), parents have the ultimate say-so with many medical interventions. If you want to strip away that power and grant it to the baby in that instance, well...

And if you want to grant informed consent to the fetus, again...

let's give it to the state instead.

#68 Northside Storm, Jul 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
  9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I am not sure how you sleep good at night- I would think that you are 24x7 constipated with all the **** you're full of.

10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I never thought anyone would be as embarrassing to the state of Texas as GW and Perry.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Tell me about it... after Jade Helm and now falling for this debunked story... Abbott falls below Jan Brewer and Sarah Palin among the worst Governors...

12. Remii

Remii Member

It is a black and white issue... Because a majority of the abortion clinics target melenin-rich communities. Dark skinned women get abortions and white women get CPS (child PROFITING services). Extreme liberals don't give a shyt about killing dark skinned babies.

13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

If what she said has been proven legal then PP should come out, clarify, and support. Otherwise the hidden camera nature of it looks illegal and intentionally hidden. If it's illegal, then fack them. They deserve what any other criminal has to deal with.

All that said, this CEO should be fired for incompetence. Anything and everything related to this subject matter should be treated with honesty, sympathy, and with great care. This is not a casual issue in our society and her casualness should be an insult to everyone. It's a delicate issue and requires delicate and strong leadership. Her casualness demonstrates poor leadership and incompetence.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They already have:

http://www.newsweek.com/after-video...nthood-selling-body-parts-bobby-jindal-353828

There's nothing illegal happening here.

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

"A lot of people want liver"

this is evil, like something you'd see in a dystopian Matrix story, but it's real

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/15...offered-bulk-discounts-on-aborted-baby-parts/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#75 Commodore, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  16. ipaman

Good to know.

Any thoughts on how casual she was? Do you think that's good leadership in light of the sensitive subject matter of her field?

17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. That's the environment she sees every day and she is talking with someone who supposedly is involved in that field. Would you talk in coded euphemisms when discussing among your colleagues?

ElPigto likes this.
  18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

19. ipaman

When dealing with issues pertaining to life or death whether perceived or not, yes I would be more respectful due to the nature of the subject matter. Even when discussing with colleagues. No matter if I worked every single day in that environment, I would guard against desensitization.

20. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Somebody open a window, we've got some HOT takes coming during this meltdown.