1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

tnx for the quick reply cyberx...last one, are we goin for a forward or guard on draft day?

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

It keeps it interesting, it's hard to get an accurate gauge on any of this information, but it's awesome that Cyber shares what he can. The thing people tend to forget is there is no way to 100% know what will happen because no one really does. Look at the Bosh situation last year, Woj was saying it was done, and Woj is the best. It's all fluid.

The players have an idea of where they want to sign but a lot of factors come into play. LMA can get more money in Portland than anywhere else, he has a comfort level with the city and there will be a lot of pressure to stay. Love will look like a goat if he leaves Cleveland high and dry, is he willing to do so? LeBron is a powerful enemy to create. DeAndre would essentially be leaving a better team for Dallas, he has ties to Houston, that's interesting but I can't see Dallas offering enough to get him to leave LA in the end. Doc instilled a lot of confidence in him and it would be a slap in the face to leave that situation.

Love is the most likely to leave in my opinion and LA makes sense because he seems to crave fame in a way similar to CP25. Aldridge fits in with SAS, and I could see the move and it makes a ton of sense, but he seems pretty loyal.

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

hes gonna pull a chris bosh. let him stay in europe.

4. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

DeAndre and Parsons were out partying in Houston together a few weeks ago. I think Jordan will get 90-100 mill and sign with Mavs & I don't mind that at all. That means most likely lose Tyson Chandler, Aminu / Ellis.

5. Vienna Calling

Thanks cyberx, this is damn fun to read! :cool:

6. basketballholic

If true then it's highly unlikely we will bring him in unless he signs for the MLE or less.

7. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

From a neutral stand point (which I'm definitely not), it'll be fun to see what Deandre Jordan's impact on a team really is. It's just hard to judge how good Chris Paul and Blake are, and how much they help DJ or he helps them.

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

The Rockets could add Thad Young in a S&T with the Nets for Kpap+Prigs+TJones.

But, Young wants a long term deal and do the Rockets want to tie up their cap with that deal? If Young didn't opt out, it would make sense as his deal would expire in 2016.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I agree, and I doubt he goes for the MLE. Probably can get a bit more.

10. ksny15

ksny15 Member

Damn LMA to SA blows hard. But it's a great pick up for SA. Love to LA is a great move by LA as well. Maybe love would be able to attract Russ to LA when the time comes too.

Also Thad would be awesome especially if Smoove is out

11. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

DJ is like kenyon martin..a product of a very good PG

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Lol. Not buying it. Plus it'd be a layup drill all day with Love/Okafor/Randle down low.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Interesting. Maybe it's a question of playing with Harden. Maybe he's just happy where he is. Maybe he'd be more inclined to sign on another team?

Well, if he continues the noncommittal, I wonder if he'd be a good trade asset.

If Les and Morey can get some cold hard cash back for the 2 million they used to buy his draft rights.....

14. NicaHoustonian

So basically we are getting nobody... Just a day in the life of a Rockets fan. This sucks, my day just went down the toilet. We will always be a mediocre team if we stay as is.

15. finsraider

finsraider Member

I speculated about this recently:

16. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Wtf Thad young?

17. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I wonder how long they wait for Llull.

18. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

the top team right now that is in the lead for LMA is the Dallas Mavericks according to Rich Bucher with the Spurs coming in right behind.

19. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

Did you miss the part where we made the WCF this year?

20. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I have a feeling Llull be surprised to see how long Morey will wait for Sergio. Hopefully he's worth it unlike the Bosh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.