1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

2015 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 27, 2015.

?

Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
  1. Warriors in 4

4.8%
  2. Warriors in 5

14.6%
  3. Warriors in 6

21.1%
  4. Warriors in 7

6.8%
  5. Cavs in 7

10.9%
  6. Cavs in 6

33.0%
  7. Cavs in 5

3.7%
  8. Cavs in 4

5.1%
  1. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

To be fair, there were a lot of posters saying they wouldn't trade Harden for Lebron during the regular season.

Looks like a game plan from McHale's playbook!

And even when he did have Bev in the regular season it didn't matter as Curry still abused him.

1 person likes this.
  2. adobo

adobo Member

His picking and choosing his team mates...yes he was very unlucky with his all star team mates getting injured...but the intention of moving to Cavs was to team up with kyrie and love...and they did play predominantly for the whole regular season

3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

He did at times. But I think it's because Delly and the rest of the Cavs are making a concerted effort to keep him from beating them. And that's the key to stopping the Warriors. Make someone else beat you. Thompson isn't consistent enough to dominate for an entire series. And we've seen what Green and Barnes are made of(and it ain't much).

4. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Other random posters posting stupid crap isn't a good reason to **** on your young franchise player who just had an excellent season.

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Big fan of the Starters, I was surprised they didn't give Delly any credit for slowing Curry down. I think they'll change their tune on the next show.

6. Mr. Space City

7. JazzLakerHater

I think Delly is becoming to Curry what JJ Reddick is to Harden lol.

8. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

More like Battier on Kobe; Battier on LeBron.

Great defender, may even shut them down a game or two, but at some point Curry's shots will start falling just like Kobe's and Bron's.

9. Mr. Space City

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/eO55jdi7LiJ/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

what a play

10. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Rockets should have tried this

1 person likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

"A fourth strategy is to play physical and very active on the defensive end. Perimeter defenders must fight through screens and remain hip distance or closer to outside shooters. Frail and physically weak offensive players should pushed out of position and defensive boards maximized. On offense everyone should give the ball to LeBron James and get the **** out of the way."

12. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah... The Warriors are winning this series... People forget they were down 2-1 to Memphis and won that series. This series has however highlighted that Morey was right, GS is vulnerable to size inside and physical play.

13. Mr. Space City

ionno, memphis didn't have a lebron.

14. a711

a711 Member

agreed.

Hopefully Capela continues to develop. He will be key if the Rockets ever hope to take GSW down

15. Nook

Nook Member

No they didn't.... but I don't think LeBron will be enough... but I hope I am wrong

16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">LeBron James has scored, assisted, or created 200 of the Cavaliers' 291 points through the first 3 games of the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NBAFinals?src=hash">#NBAFinals</a>. Beyond unreal.</p>&mdash; Synergy Sports Tech (@SynergySST) <a href="https://twitter.com/SynergySST/status/608489162925293568">June 10, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. Juxtaposed Jolt

He was an UFA, no? That means he can go anywhere he wants, provided that team wants him / has the means to sign him. Any UFA can technically choose his own teammates.

And if you're making the argument that LeBron had his say with the Cleveland FO...well, why not? Both parties (LeBron and the Cavs FO) want to win, so why not make moves to contend now? LeBron ain't getting any younger.

I don't understand why people are so dead set against a method like teaming up with good teammates. Who cares if it wasn't like how MJ did it? A ring is a ring is a ring.

18. Juxtaposed Jolt

Where did those other 91 points come from? I assume quite a few of those points are from FTs made?

19. adobo

adobo Member

A ring is a ring..thats correct...so let's not act like if he wins this one, his considered as the greatest to have ever played because he had some unfortunate circumstances. A ring is a ring.

20. zipcrash

zipcrash Member

5th strategy

have lebron james on your team