1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Struggling is good for Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gmoney411, May 27, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Texanswin2013

Texanswin2013 Member

Worst post I've ever seen on this website, and that's saying a lot. This is awful, you're awful and you should feel awful.

2. houseofglass21

^
    Why? His playoff performance was really inconsistent. And given his reputation for frequenting those kinds of establishments and the things that go down there (lol) anything is possible. He played like utter crap in the last game. Really an embarrassment.

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because supposing and putting out there that someone has substance abuse issues with zero proof isn't really a fair thing to do to someone.

If there was proof of that then that would be one thing, but there isn't.

4. bmt1334

bmt1334 Member

In no particular order:
    Harden 2-11, 14 pts, 6 reb, 5 ast, conference semi
    Karl Malone 3-16, 8 pts, 7 reb, 6 ast, conference semis
    Reggie Miller 1-16, 7pts, 2 reb, 4 ast, NBA finals
    Ray Allen 0-13, 2pts, 4 reb, 2 ast, NBA finals
    Dirk Nowitski 2-13, 8pts, 10 reb, 2 ast, conference semis
    LeBron James 3-14, 15pts, 6 reb, 7 ast, conference semis
    The turnovers were not included and we obviously know nobody else had 13 of them, but the point is bad games happen. We may or may not win a title with James Harden, but that is a very difficult thing to do. More franchises in the NBA haven’t won a title than have. One thing I am sure of is that James Harden is 25 and one of the 5 best basketball players on earth. We will be in this thing for a few years.

5. solid

solid Contributing Member

Ridiculous, you are the clueless one. I don't feel awful at all. I grew up in substance abuse, I worked for 20 years in the CJ system focused on helping others recover. I know it when I see it. After thousands of cases you pick up on things. I stand by my remarks, Harden's behavior in game five "could" and is very likely the result of being under the influence of "some" chemical including alcohol or the after effects. There are other explanations but this one is as good as any based on my experience. I saw similar signs with Steve Francis years before others did. Posters mocked and scorned me. I was right all along. If Harden actually does have a "problem" and is surrounded by people like you, he is doomed like Johnny Manziel was until he faces his true situation, whatever it might be.

#65 solid, May 29, 2015
    Last edited: May 29, 2015
  6. Man

Man Contributing Member

I'm baffled by how accepting Harden was of losing the series (so calmly). Particularly after he was so upset in Game 2 about that loss. And how he kept looking to pass to others even near the beginning of Game 5.