1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden partied with Drake at V-Live last night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J-Tang, May 23, 2015.

1. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

I think it has been definitively shown that this entire thread is BS. As humorous as it is, shouldn't this be locked? I would also think there should be negative consequences for some of the more ridiculous posts in this thread, but I'm not a mod, so it's not my call I guess. Unfortunately on the Internet, people get away with all kinds of slanderous BS with no consequences. Sad.

2. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Another thread in which fake fans and mental midgets self-identify.

I know for a fact Harden was not partying coz he was mainlining HGH with my mom in a crack house that night.

3. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

harden is hated and curry is loved, i know why but i dont wanna be banned.. so im gonna keep quiet

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

1) Don't worry about it. He called you a liar because he thinks you have an agenda. You didn't have to prove you're a Rockets fan with your season tickets and that you posted no opinion, but a legit link to someone you follow on IG (who works for a website, hence the logo). Sometimes people can't see through their hate.
    2) It shouldn't matter if Harden was at the concert last night.
    3) While I doubt he was out the night before, that shouldn't matter either.

What kind of clutchfans conspiracy are you pushing, lol? No one is going to ban you for posting a theory, no matter how out there. People generally only get banned for being continuous jerks who don't cool off after being warned.

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

lolololololol your reasoning is equally as bad. We all know your narrative here.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

For people who don't know, the media is against b-b-b-b-b-b-...... ..... .... ... .. bearded people. Shtick is so ****ing annoying. Take the clown show somewhere else.

7. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

^^^ and obviously, Harden is more bearded than Curry, so that's why people love Curry. amirite?

8. Zergling

Zergling Member

that and Curry has a baby face, a hot wife, and a hot mom. And plus just like baseball, "chicks dig the long ball" (in this case being the 3 point shot)

9. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

So is Harden going to be hungover like samfisher for this game too or is he going to be sober?

10. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

It really is no denying that harden is one of the most hated superstars in all of sports. Damned if you do damned if you don't I guess.

11. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I didn't have a problem with athletes partying during their own time, nor did i have one when Lebron, Shaq, Magic, Dominique, Barkley, Rodman, Tom Brady, Gronk or Harden or when any other athlete did it. I didn't have a problem with Vince Carter flying to NC between games to get his diploma, though for some reason even that commendable achievement caused a controversy.

Harden, though I'm personally not a big fan of, is one of the best players in the NBA, I'm sure he knows how best to spend his own personal time. With that said, I find the reports on his night time activities as well as the response to them quite amusing and entertaining, so please keep'em coming.

12. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

The stupid are out in force in this thread.

13. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Who cares, going to a concert is considered partying lol what a joke

14. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Harden will have 40 tonight and dismantle the Warriors

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

lmao!

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Who cares if he went out last night before an elimination game 0-3 hole. This situation reminds me of my lovely ex-wife. Tyrone inserted the tip only, long dick style. I forgave her now. Honestly, I dont think I could find anyone else.

18. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Eeeeffff all the bandwagoners and haters. Some people like to chill to their own beat. He's been doing the same thing the last two years and look what he has accomplished with this bunch... with different lineups and injuries and the media hates him. The results this year are worthy of his efforts all year.

19. D-rock

D-rock Member

Jeez you are pathetic. Maybe that's why your wife cheats on you.

20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]
    JAMES HARDEN TAKES HEAT FOR PHOTO AT DRAKE CONCERT
    http://abc13.com/sports/james-harden-takes-heat-for-photo-at-drake-concert/741239/