1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/23/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 22, 2015.

1. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Better coaching to help the team figure out defenses

Better players to execute the game plan

2. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

Yeah... seriously. Both teams were 2-10 from 3pt to start... one team adjusted. Thats on the coach.

3. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Why do they keep cutting away to Steph Curry's family between possessions? No one cares what they are doing! Is this even the NBA anymore?

4. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Lol I remember you saying we wouldn't get past the clippers. Nobody hears from you when we play well, but boy do you get your post count up when it's time to beat up on "your" team

5. brunojb5

brunojb5 Member

This is 10 times worse than the blowouts by the Clippers. Embarassing! No fight, no energy no D on Curry...

6. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

So me telling the truth about the Warriors being the better team means im a bad fan? GTFO, especially when I go to 10x more rockets games then you and support my team way better than you. take off the homer shades and quit using the injury excuse as to why we losing this series.

7. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Well, time to go watch UFC. Peace out, Clutchfans, it's been real.

8. Quiksilver

Quiksilver Member

3/16 FG what a looooooser

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Something off for a team so good and so bad in the span of 2 days. Look like contenders then a day later look like a lottery team. Lack of leadership and discipline at multiple levels. I've never seen those types of wild swings like that, it's crazy.

10. jdhu

jdhu Member

Defenderr????

11. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

Hard to top this: http://youtu.be/tB8D2QZ9lA4

12. Rocket_Man_2.0

Rockets will definitely win game 4...after this embarrassment Harden and Howard will come out angry. I still say Rockets win in 7. Rockets seem to play best with their backs against the wall.

13. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

It's not about other teams taking Lee off their hands to help the Warriors. If a team out there has a buttload of cap space and can't find anyone to sign, they'll trade for David Lee if they can finagle a draft pick or two out of the Warriors.

Do I think the Warriors will be this healthy next season? No, I anticipate them having more injuries. But that doesn't mean they'll lose Curry or Thompson to a torn ACL or something season-ending. Maybe some of their key guys wind up playing 65-70 games instead of 75-82.

And no, I don't think if the Rockets are healthy all next season that it makes up 12 games in the standings. This roster completely healthy can't go 67-15. If they get a really good PG in here, some reliable 3-point shooters, Capela develops and nails down that backup center role, the rest of the team remains intact and relatively injury free, and they improve their defense so it's not switching all the damn time, then I could see them winning 60-62. Whether that's enough for the 1st seed in the West remains to be seen.

14. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Clutch, please tell us what's going on behind closed doors, there's been way too many games where we've not brought the effort. It's a huge issue where you're in this situation and consistently not bring the effort!

15. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

After down 3-1 to the Clips, I was discouraged but had some glimmer of hope coming back home and knowing that 2 of 3 would be in Toyota center

Down 3-0 now, I'm devastated. Played so well in Oakland to come home and implode. Right now I'm feeling like I don't even care to watch game 4. Huge fan but so disappointed. I'm sure I will come around and watch, but jeez what a horrible game tonight.

16. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

I will blame the refs for the results of games 1 & 2 and say this game is a product of that.

It's the refs' fault that we lost our motivation for this series

17. autoprt

autoprt Member

has any team come back from 0-3 in the wcf?

18. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

wow, Capela creating for himself

19. rocketman84

rocketman84 Member

Nah your not a bad fan, just a stupid fan. They aren't a better team, they're a healthier team.

we win this series with a healthy team. We even go up 2-0 in this series if Dwight doesn't get hurt. But you think these are all excuses. You like to **** on your team and ignore REASONS for being outmatched. That's what makes you a crap fan

20. jdhu

jdhu Member

Rockets are not making any of their shots!!! Why not? Are they Too emotional?