1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/23/2015 (Western Conference Finals, Game 3)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 22, 2015.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Terry is getting pig roasted out there. Need a major adjustment at the point.

2. TheresTheDagger

I mean....

Have you ever seen a team in the playoffs play this horribly at home THIS DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS?

EVER?

3. Rocket_Man_2.0

Series is far from over...shut your mouth..have a little faith boy!:eek: Rockets got this!:grin:

4. Doge

Doge Member

Terrible shooting, bad defence, missing FTs, and overall showing no heart or fire. You can tell by their body language. They just look defeated.

5. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

That is straight up pathetic for Howard that is like 40% to 45% might be the worst ft % for anybody in the playoffs ever :mad: :mad:

6. houseofglass21

The refs screwed us in game 1. Tonight they didn't need to.

7. Faust

Faust Member

rockets deserve it. it's like they took benadryl before the game or some shet playing so slow and two steps behind gsw. watching the highlights, they started this way in the first 2 minutes. idk why our role players' shots not going in tho

8. Remix

Remix Member

Everybody needs to calm down and realize this is all part of the plan. They are missing all their shots on purpose so they can get the Warriors to relax for game 4 and get the series to 3-1 then win 3 straight again.

..........right?
    :(

9. Rocketsnbeyond

Looks like everyone is just glad we got to the conference finals except Howard. I'm not satisfied one bit. I know we're missing Beverly and Dmo but during the off season we need to get people younger and better than Terry. We need better defenders so that Howard won't have to get into foul trouble by guarding everyone. We need consistent shooters that will free Harden and we need to get players that play thirsty. We had a good season and I just hope that next year is even better. The Houston Rockets need a Championship and I hope we play like we want it next year.

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Spurs killed the Heat in the finals in a couple games.

11. myronm

myronm Contributing Member

What are you? Not a homer. I know since 2008 when you joined Clutchfans, you have seen so many other superstars that have been tripled teamed and taken the Rockets to a championship.

You sir are an over-posting dude that kicks the team when they are down!

12. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

Quit crying. We will win this game.

13. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I blame this on the plane problem.

I mean, we have a great coach, a team full of heart, a MVP should-have-been, and a analytics genius GM. What else could go wrong. Oh, did I mention the Warriors are nothing be moving picks? No way we lose so badly.

Got to be the airplane problem.

14. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Well. We were wondering how the Rockets would respond to that heart breaker in game two. We have our answer. They have undressed in the laundry at Shawshank and are now courting Boggs to come have his way. Just f'ing SAD.

Clutch City 2.0. Err. no. 94/95 would not have laid down like this.

Yes. Hell of a series against the clippers. Nothing will take away from that. They learned in that series. INVALUABLE for the seasons to come. The question is will they turn this bitter game 3, unless a miracle happens, in to something positive next year. That remains to be seen.

15. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

You damn sure got that right RED !!! Need to restructure his contact with a FT % clause. You can't make 40% ...they bring in embalming fluid for you.

16. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

No way in hell the refs would let us win 4 in a row S M H

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lack of energy, getting down. Whatever you want to call it. To me the fight isn't there, which is what quit means.

They look like they just can't compete. Maybe they realize that they don't have a chance against the warriors. They were fighting until it hit 15 then the gates opened and it looked like they weren't fighting as hard anymore.

18. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Did you watch the Spurs destroy the Heat last year in historic fashion?

I'm sure the Heat didn't quit.

Sometimes a team is just simply better than another.

19. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Like they said at half time: only Dwight played with effort!

20. autoprt

autoprt Member

makes sense, they saw the tv special and want to do a recreation, that has to be it..