1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The NBA is not rigged...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, May 21, 2015.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

But when you've got officials turning a blind eye to constant illegal screens in which one team is wrapping the other up, elbowing the other, etc., and nothing is being called, it leads you to believe the NBA has a set group of teams it would like to win, and in order to aid them in doing so, encourages its officials to turn a blind eye to certain things.

This is the worst reffed game I think I've seen when it comes to playoff basketball. Especially the last four minutes. What the hell.

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Our players end up getting hugged/grabbed when a pick is set.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

That ball out of bounds off Curry's leg with no mother****ing replay. How convenient.

1 person likes this.
  4. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The league wants the Warriors in the Finals. I expected to get some favoritism towards them. Didn't expect to get jobbed completely. It's a shame.

5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I guess it'll be fun watching Curry and Co. whine as the league plays up the story line of Lebron the savior.

6. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sad but true.

7. NBAandNFLFan

NBAandNFLFan Member

have you seen harden free-throw attempts... it may not be rigged, but its biased

harden should be averaging 40 this series

8. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

Exacly, it's clearly off him. I remember last game it was the same thing

9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Don't forget the Draymond missile into Jones. Warriors got another possession off it and scored.

Dwight was hacked by Bogut at the end of the 1st. It gave Barbosa an open layup at the other end.

All of these points matter.

10. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

there was a screen Curry set at the end of the game that was literally a NFL play. he can do whaatever he wants out there

11. datboidavid

datboidavid Member

If it's truly rigged, we should win the next two, the longer the series, the closer the games, the higher the ratings, the more money the NBA makes

12. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

That green hit on tjones in the rebound just summed it off. He gave him jj watt sack and they got the foul. That was insane. And how that a foul on brewer when green AGAIN lays backward on brew.

13. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Miscalling the out-of-bounds late is one thing.

But NOT even reviewing it is another.

DAMN

14. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Eh, the officiating was terrible but don't b**** too much, we had our chance to win.

15. moonnumack

moonnumack Contributing Member

Those were all legitimately bad calls, but the game was still there for the taking.
    I've resigned myself to never expecting to get a fair shake from the refs, especially against a glamorous team like the Warriors.

16. Man

Man Contributing Member

Simply ridiculous

17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

We shouldn't feel fine with playing with a handicap. Refs are gifting the Warriors points and possessions while denying us chances at the line.

18. lockmat

lockmat Member

If you think this is the worst reffed game ever, you must have been born in the 90's.

The Rockets definitely got screwed plenty of times tonight, but it used to be much worse on a nightly basis.

19. Flop

Flop Member

As long as the rockets are down 6 with a minute and 20 seconds to go we cant say anything right. We had our chance.