1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You CAN report bad officiating to NBA. Do something about

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Camarograna2, May 20, 2015.

1. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Guys I guarantee the league couldn't care less about your emails. All these shady calls throughout the league something is up. They have a business plan in place and they're going go carry it out no matter what.

2. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Alternatively, it would be hilarious if the league actually cares about this avenue of contact and every other team and fan base has been neglecting it. If only we had known how to complain efficiently sooner.

3. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Lol it would take a lot more then a few CLUTCHFANS retweeting to get this to trend

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Would be great to have a professional quality ref the ref breakdown video presentation after each games. Pro quality, with clear video evidence. Anything on the fence is not worthwhile unless there is a sustained on the fence call bias or type of calls. That would have a much greater chance of going far.

5. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

thats what im saying. Ive never seen this avenue of complaining being posted before. Maybe I was the first t notice it.

6. Buzzlite

Buzzlite Member

7. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Only YOU can prevent forest fires.

8. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

You will never know if you don't try. Before I posted these instructions I submitted the complaint myself with flops YouTube link. Within 30 mins it was taken down. Flops video was not viral and did not have that many views yet it was taken down 30 minutes after I reported it. I can't tell u if they were just trying to silence me by taking down the video or perhaps they actually viewed it before they took it down. I do however care that they acted quickly after I sent the complain. They DO pay attention to that mailbox so let's flood them with our complaints.

9. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I don't know if you guys watched the ECF game 1, but they called A LOT of moving screens on the Hawks. One was even a pretty bad call, which tells me that they are definitely trying to cut it out of the game.

I see no reason why they won't do the same for our game 2

10. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

Question to the GARM: why do refs (or why are they instructed to) call playoff games differently than regular season games? We keep hearing the narrative that they let the players be "more physical" in the playoffs and that they swallow their whistles.

Why? Why change the rules of the game, in essence, by not calling certain fouls that are clear fouls in the regular season ? And if they are 'instructed' NOT to call certain fouls or "let them play" in the playoffs, then why don't they ref that way during the regular season?

To me it doesn't make a lot of sense that what is good for the regular season isn't good for the playoffs and vice versa...I never understood it.

11. dream2franchise

Except they'll be called on us. :grin:

Q: That extended forearm Dwight does on seemingly every screen, surely that's not kosher either?

12. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

that tells me they are tryna have a Cav vs Warriors final.

The fix is in.

13. Rockston

Rockston Member

Moving the lines of what is a foul versus what is not a foul grants the referees much more control of the flOw of the game. The NBA is a business and their product is in the spotlight for these 2 and 1/2 months of the playoffs. They know the masses don't analyze the games to this degree so they do whatever they need to do to make the games and series' as intriguing /profitable as possible

14. Rockston

Rockston Member

I watch in the hopes if seeing another rebel like The Dream break their plan and the subsequent national narrative.

'94 '95 was a beautiful year on many levels :)

15. Rockston

Rockston Member

Fixed

16. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

That hack on Harden by Iggy with the ref standing a feet away should be enough to have the ref removed from the rest of the playoffs. We all heard it on TV but he couldn't hear it from a few feet away? And I think the very next play he goes on to call a foul on Dwight from half court when the action was around the basket. If you think the NBA has an agenda then that sequence makes it easy to believe. Just awful.

17. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

You could HEAR the hack by Iggy. Crazy it was allowed.

18. Awkh

Awkh Member

Everybody should start posting on all @NBA @NBAonTNT @ESPNNBA Twitter posts
    So we can favorite 'em all the way up for people to see.. Let's make their Warrior business plan a little harder to pull
    Even if Warriors win the series.. We will leave a NBA corrupt/rigged stained left behind years from now

19. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

5 Pages is not enough of voice.

20. arubato

arubato Member

Our players and McHale should address it during post game that a LOT of illegal screens are suddenly allowed that is why Curry is always open.