1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban all bandwagon fans from Clutchfans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by King of 40 Acres, May 13, 2015.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Here is the rest of the list:

A00man, aball1991, airbulllard, Airdough, Amel, Amir's Johnson, AstroMechPLZ, Azadre, aznkuo, BabySeal, Beardaholic13, bejezuz, bilaal14, blahblehblah, Blake, Blaster_333, BlastOff, BoomTown, BoyhoodDream, bratna8, buffalobills!!!, Butterfingers, bwax01, Camarograna2, CaptainRox, chimera34, count_dough-ku, csc177, Da34Box, Darmonx, davidxhz, DenisM, desi tmac91, dianelo, djrusk, Dmo for 3mo, Dopamine, dreamshakin, DrRafay, dumbartonbass, FanSince93, Farhan583, Flop, gatsby, glad_ken, gogispade, Hakeemtheking, HamJam, hoopball, Houstunna, HowsMyDriving, HTM, htwnbandit, iJHolmes, ilovehtownbb, ima_drummer2k, ImmortalNemesis, ind0fo0, jaredg777, JCDenton, jnuge90, jruthlaz, kunene, LabMouse, leeallen, liujonathan, LonghornFan, lpr, MexAmercnMoose, mike3189, moose, Mr Chuck Norris, nachbarFTW, napalm_black, Neped, newAge_Rockets, old_eggplant, overu, Patricker, Pbev99, Quiksilver, R0ckets03, REEKO_HTOWN, Relativist, RESINator, Rocket2008, rocket43, rocketmc, rockets018, Rockets25, rockettes, rox1, Rox7, roxstarz, RyanB, samsuna, saner-s88, sdkrises, SemisolidSnake, skyline07, Snorkin, sodefend, solodolo11, soysauce, SportsWorld, supastevefoo, Sweet Lou 4 2, T for 3, Takeoff, tehG l i d e, texanskan, TexasRedd, thegame_2234, TheMountainTop, Tommyboy, torque, vick, Visagial, waikh2004, WhoMikeJames, wiseguyX, Woohoo777, Yao11, yo, Zarriko

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's a 99er. His love for the rockets can not be challenged by any person or god

3. Mr Chuck Norris

That swwvyguy had been a huge troll for years. Didn't see him today though

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

IBTL, you are truly an ignorant fool on the fast lane to leaving this site and you can't even see that. I'm sorry I frustrate you with my takes. It's not difficult to comprehend that I criticize McHale a lot and don't think he's the best type of coach for this team, but have given him lots of credit for the playoffs turn-around. Call me a hater for being hyper critical of the coach and when this team under-performs, but you will not kill my vibe.

Rockets!
    [​IMG]

5. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

99ers should know first hand what the meaning an power of CLUTCH CITY means. Any 99ers who has doubts n is negative should be burned alive.

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Lol I guess it's turned into a witch hunt.

I never gave up on the Rockets. The only game I have not watched of the playoffs is game 4 due to other obligations.

I'll admit that I didn't give the Rockets much of a chance to win this series considering their poor effort in games 1-4, committing numerous mistakes and lazy defensive efforts spanning back to the Dallas series. They earned my respect in game 5 for at least not rolling over, and I thought they came out with fire in game 6 but they unraveled and lost their composure after many bad calls that gave the Clippers all the momentum. I continued to watch in game 6 despite being down and looking defeated, and I couldn't be upset with them if they lost because they played their hearts out to escape with a miraculous win.

The Rockets surprised me. From watching games 1-4, I didn't think they had the fight and desire to win. The many flaws that plagued them for years, they mustered up the energy and focus to get that intensity and effort and commit to playing solid basketball. The Rockets grew up this series. McHale improved, Dwight stepped up as the leader we need, and our role players committed to their roles.

I hope the Rockets can keep their performance up. It only gets harder. My only concern is with Harden now. He needs to play like he did at the beginning of the season by committing on defense and not iso'ing as much. When the Rockets play with effort and defense, they are a great team that can win the championship. The problem has always been mental lapses. We can't have any more of that. We need to be ready.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Wow - bunch of whining in here - just enjoy the win.

Go Rockets.

DD

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Kim has been on this board for 16 years. He's not going to get banned!

No one will. Except maybe the people demanding others get banned.

9. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

I did not think the Rox would win this series after game 4. I STILL don't know how they did it.

If that makes me a bandwagoner plz add me to the list or whatever. SORRY MOM I TRIED.

10. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am pretty sure 99% of posters gave up on the Rockets halfway through 3rd Q in Game 6. You can be the only poster here all by yourself. :rolleyes:

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Seriously!

Not only that but just because we're all putting on the reverse jinx on doesn't mean we aren't watching or secretly hoping.

I mean, seriously, guys who have been on this freakin board are obviously obsessive Rockets fans. We all are. We spend how many hours writing posts on a board about a basketball team.

It's safe to say that everyone on this board is a bit crazy in someway (including myself). That's what the Rockets do to you. Look at tinman. That dude is definitely crazy about his Rockets. This isn't a bbs, it's a virtual insane asylum.

How can anyone ban us. We're the soul of Houston Rockets fandom.

12. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Yup, that's the forum. Even when we win people will whine.

But that's expected as every player is only as good as their last game.

13. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I find it super cute some of you guys seriously think Clutch is going to see your silly little hater list and get right on swinging the banhammer round.

Cute.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

We've had enough of the faction wars especially after the LOF LOH thing last year. Optimists and pessimists are still Rockets fans. Stop hating.

15. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

it is disgusting how you guys are trying to break apart a fan base at a time when we really should all be coming together as fans.

i am appalled.

16. skyline07

skyline07 Member

nah, we need the future generation clutchfans to join.

17. Rox11

Rox11 Member

To cut some of these guys slack i mean its not like games 3 and 4 were even close, it was an embarrassment and the series did look done....

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I can't believe the sorry morons that are asking for people to get banned. Its the noobs that don't understand how this site works. The thread asking about quiting was the game the rockets pretty much quit, and was asking if people continued to watch when the rockets quit. I was honest, I couldn't take it. For every playoff game I've stayed up till 4am to get all my studying done. I've never given up on the rockets, if I had, I wouldn't be so critical of them in my posts, it would be apathy. Sad thing is that the people on his dumb list have probably watched the rockets and stayed more committed than he has. But fandom?...thats something you hold to yourself and should never feel the need to prove. Other people knowing how hard I root for the rockets never has, and never will have any role in my love for them.

Lastly, like another poster brought up...trying to turn this into a witch hunt is stupid as hell. I already gave McHale props (HAPPILY) for getting our boys motivated---that's clearly a coaching plus right there, just like I criticized him for when the team quit. People need to enjoy this day...its been 18 yrs since we've last been here and I have a strong feeling we can take out these warriors.

19. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

gustavo, don't let these haters try to bring you down. let's celebrate this win together. we are red nation!!!

20. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

^ Yes, exactly!! Houston definitely has a shot of taking the Warriors out! I can't wait for the WCF, we've been waiting forever to get back and our team is now only the 9th team in nba history to come back down 3-1 (and we're on the list 2x)! Really looking forward to us shutting up the media again! Go Rockets! Clutch City is back!