1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who quit on the Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FTW Rockets FTW, May 11, 2015.

?

Did you quit on the Rockets during Game 4?

1. Yes - I quit on them. They do not deserve my time and support

35.2%
  2. No - I did not quit on them. I'm a homer for life.

53.5%
  3. I like to be self humiliated and I was just watching the game for the lolzzzzzzz

11.4%
  1. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Nope.

2. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

Same story as a lot of others here. I turned the iPad off in the 3rd quarter and started trying to mentally prepare for a long depressing summer. And when my wife asked if it was over I said "yeah, unless there's some historical comeback". She promptly replied, "historic... not historical". That helped me feel better... :rolleyes:

For whatever reason... maybe in denial that we were actually down by 19... I turned the iPad back on a while later and saw TJ hit a 3. And you know the rest.

3. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

The question should now be, " Who quit on the Clippers team". Yes we quit in games 3 and 4 but now the tables have turned. The Clippers quit in games 5 and 6.

Great job Rockets now let's close them out on Sunday.

4. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

you along with imma drummer, sweet lou, ftw Rockets are all quitters. Voted yes to quitting and now you're saying you didnt quit? foh

5. underrated015

underrated015 Member

stopped watching and went to bed keeping up with score on my phone, was shocked by the comback. jumped right out of bed to watch j smooves dagger 3. :grin:

6. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

If that makes you feel better about yourself, then good for you.

7. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

Proud to say I never quit on my team. I'll probably go quiet for a while when they get me down, and I'll probably believe they'll lose before a game is over, but I'll NEVER turn my back on them like that. I know a man who has quit on the Rockets. If he ever tries to call himself a fan again, I'll throw it right in his face. He was never a fan of the Houston Rockets, he was a fan of all the glitter, the makings of a bandwagon fan.

8. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

It actually makes me sad. :(

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

This whole "I'm a better fan than you because I knew we would win" argument is so childish. And dull.

1 person likes this.
  10. stab

stab Member

No quitting, just disappointed in the way they were playing. Games 3&4 were very Un-Rocket-line(except for the turnovers, of course).

11. tdo

tdo Member

I don't think it is as much about that as it is proving all the so called "realists" wrong. A lot of fans on here said it was over after game 4, and if you still had hope you were an labeled extreme "homer". To all the people that are extremely pessimistic under the disguise of being a "realist", I hope your crow is delicious.

12. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Not saying i'm a better fan. Just pointing out the facts. The sad facts.

13. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Plus. You're an 02er i'm an 09er. Im sure you watched the Francis years. I didn't only because I lost interest in basketball and was preoccupied with partying and my high school girlfriend. So that makes you a better fan than me.

But I didn't quit on the 14-15 Rockets.

14. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Wow just wow, who in the world do you think you are? Do you think you know people based on their posts? If so, than you are the biggest nerd I've come across. Seriously, get a life!

15. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Dude. Just quit already. I know you have it in you to quit.

Quitter.

1 person likes this.
  16. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I'll admit it I did. I told myself you have work in the morning and went to bed around mid 3 rd. woke up and first thing I did was check the score. Disbelief

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what do you want a cookie, are you still in high school

18. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

White Chocolate Macadamia please and the last bell rang at 3:15. I've been at home since pointing out the tmac/pippen like quitters on the board.

19. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

More personal attacks, internet bullying, what a fan you are and a wonderful person I might add!

20. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

SMH.

Get over it.

Now is not the time to be arguing on who quit on the team.

It's time to support the Rockets so they can close this series.