1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 5/14/2015 (Playoffs Round 2, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 13, 2015.

1. frontline94

frontline94 Member

post of the night

2. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

And that Micah guy who made the thread about going to the game tonight I hope he goes to game 7.

3. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Rockets walking off the court. Pay attention to Dwight at the end.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">VIDEO: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Rockets?src=hash">#Rockets</a> after leaving the court <a href="http://t.co/v1CxR5ceRt">pic.twitter.com/v1CxR5ceRt</a></p>&mdash; James Starks (@JamesStarksKPRC) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesStarksKPRC/status/599084081607913473">May 15, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

funny since you just said this a couple of hours ago

1 person likes this.
  5. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Not a bad prediction

1 person likes this.
  6. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Does anyone have Craig Ackerman's call of the last 5 mins

7. frontline94

frontline94 Member

what am i looking for? d12 looking like a boss and calm af?

8. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Bad game to miss after watching all games this season. Had to pick up the family from the airport but about to watch that replay and relive GARM

9. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

We have to take care of business this Sunday. Lets not forget that the next game is still 50-50 even tho it is our home turf. We can't rely on Jsmoove and brew to play this today every game. Lets just hope these rockets stay focus and come out ready for a dog fight this coming Sunday. GO ROX!

10. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  11. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

See my sig.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I think it's that he's the only one that's calm yeah.

McHale I hope he told these guys to chill the F out. HUGE win obviously but nothing was accomplished.

It's like Pierce hitting that huge shot...only to be outdone by the Horford game winner. Dwight has been to the Finals and so have some of these other guys too in Terry/Brew/Jet so hopefully they can get some of these other guys focused.

13. Rocketsnbeyond

Best game I've ever seen in my life. Even though we are going home we need to finish CP3 and the Clippers. We have the advantage but we need to understand that the Clippers are going to play harder with their backs against the wall. I'm hoping we blow them out in game 7.

14. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

It's been an hour, but I'm still hyped up. That Smith stepback 3 whaaaaaat. Game 7 baby!!!

15. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

2 different segments of the game. Im talking about that unit cohesion at the end. Smith deserves credit of course but his shots wouldn't be possible without the impressive stops by the other four Rockets to secure possessions.

16. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

bwahahaha

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

That's because Dwight's been there before. He knows there's still a lot of work left to do.

18. vator

vator Contributing Member

Exactly! Rep points for those who showed tremendous heart just like our favorite basketball team. How fitting that this team was slammed nationally for having no heart and no fight and then they leave it all on the floor against all odds and shock the world. It would have been really easy to just turn the TV off and go to bed. A loss was inevitable right? It was that little glimmer of hope in the back of your mind, that small, irrational voice that says, hey we still have a chance to win this game even when there is nothing actually happening on the court to substantiate that belief. That is what makes you a fanatic and our fanaticism was rewarded this night. The city of Houston had something to be proud of for a change. It doesn't happen often so I will enjoy it for the next 2 days and put myself through this agony all over again just for the chance to feel the way I feel right now. Go Rockets...

19. hvic

hvic Member

did anyone get an email to purchase game 7 but i can't because i need a password

20. rocketblood713

Wow that is all