1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Matt Barnes talks smack to James Harden's mom?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HoustonTexas, May 7, 2015.

1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Extremely dumb to do this when your team is playing well. The Clippers are now screwed. I guess I should have elected this bush league nonsense.

2. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

We better level him next game, if not, I hope we lose the series. There's no reason to let someone talk to your mother like that and let him get away with it.

1 person likes this.
  3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

If true I really hope this picks up steam. I say Clutchfan Nation retweet or post this everywhere you can. This is a case where perception and public opinion can help out.

4. Edward77547

Edward77547 Member

Did this happen before the 4th quarter? Probably why Harden started to play with more passion.

5. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Matt Barnes sucks he's a fake tough guy and does stupid childish things like this. I know harden is going to light the clippers up for 40 on Friday I feel a big game from the beard and Howard. We need to play like the first quarter tonight all game and we can beat this team CP3 or not in 6. I'll keep saying it till you guys believe me. We're the better more talented team we just lose focus too much or shall I say james loses focus from trying to hard and that rattles the whole team. I really noticed that when James is playing good the hole team hits more shots and plays better defense. No matter how good Howard is on offense he doesn't get the other guys playing better like James. Guys a stud and we need him to produce at a high level and we'll win this series in 6 IMO.

6. Apollo-D12

Apollo-D12 Member

If true...sending his team packing will be the sweetest reward for James and HTown. But i do hope Dorsey comes in just to give em a ron artest elbow to the face. On accident of course..:cool:

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Going to need better sources on what was said...

8. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

oh ok. no class in this guy. it's not like he's jason terry. come on man.

9. Apollo-D12

Apollo-D12 Member

Agreed. How could any player stoop that low by going after somebodys mom. When did he have time for this? Matt Barnes is a POS as far as sportsmanship in my opinion anyways so it wouldnt suprise me.

10. Apollo-D12

Apollo-D12 Member

As long as Terry (jet is kenny)hits his 3s? A ball punch? I didnt see anything..did you? Lol

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

A second round series doesn't really start until the star player's mom is propositioned by the other team. So now we've got ourselves a series!

2 people like this.
  12. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I love this dude, always good for an easy stupid tech during a high pressure game haha

13. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden might erupt for 40 points Friday.... or

He'll suck and have more ishhh talked to his mom

14. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I would love for this to be material for an LA shellacking, but Harden doesn't strike me as a player with a retaliatory personality.

15. DirtyDizzil

DirtyDizzil Member

Same here, if Barnes really said those words to Hardens mother, he just opened Pandora box. Trash talking on the court is fine but to a players mother, errrr, no bueno.

16. MattM

MattM Member

Barnes has taken trash talk to another level, which impresses me. Concerning and wrong to say that to someone's mother no doubt, but it's still impressive.

17. HardenWay

HardenWay Member

Dorsey time...one big foul to send a message.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I wonder what she was doing or saying to get his attention?

DD

19. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I'm thinking a Joey Dorsey elbow to the head would be appropriate here.

20. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

Let's just say if I was Harden's teammate, Matt Barnes would be taking the rest of the series off with some sort of fake injury...otherwise he'd be risking his ability to walk upright for the rest of his career.

Homie Don't Play Dat.
    - Willie D