1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There was and will always be one Tracy McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by htwnbandit, Dec 29, 2013.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I know that a Tracy McGrady thread shouldn't be bumped when the Rockets win a playoff series because there's no correlation between Rockets winning a playoff series and Tracy McGrady

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I know that a basketball thread shouldn't be visited by tinman because there's no positive correlation between an intelligent discussion and tinman.

3. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Ah, you get an A (as in anal).

Forgetting all that T.M.a.c. was is silly and small.

4. hooroo

hooroo Member

Didn't Tinman want T-Mac traded after only one season?.. In hindsight, he was right. When replaced by a lesser talent in Artest, the Rockets became a better team.

1 person likes this.
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Do you remember when Tmac dropped the news about his health right when we tried to trade for Vince Carter??

Vince came in the league before his cousin and he's still advancing and playing well in the playoffs

We know which one in the family was worth watching

Morey tried and eventually Morey did trade him

6. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Jesus Christ lock this stupid thread! I can't believe you have an ego this big

7. Chronz

Chronz Member

A true legend, got the most out of his undermanned squads throughout his career.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm responding to hooroo's great post

Yes, McGrady's ego was that big and he passed it on to his delusional fans who won't believe that anything is his fault or responsibility

all the facts, playoff games, fact checks against what the tmac fans says like he played in 22 games which he didn't and other crap excuses like LeBron played against the L-Eastern Conference when he led them to the Finals and Tmac had to play the tough Pistons by himself , Tmac was in the L-eastern conference too

9. tinman

Supporting Member

the Pistons?? LeBron dismantled them while Tmac couldn't pass the first round against the Jazz. Looking back, that Jazz team sucked.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d1Px-jPm_TU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. shastarocket

This has gone far enough man.

It seems like 99% of your posts are about tmac or lin and it really is disturbing.

You claim that it is your duty to respond to others yet i have seen YOU bring up one of the two in countless unrelated threads.

We have the most successful team since the Dream era and this where you focus your energy upon.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Ok, post the links to the threads , the COUNTLESS UNRELATED THREADS

you can't blame me if they bumped this thread.

you are right we have the best team since Dream and these blind folk cry wolf when I say that Harden is better than him.

Please dude, you know I post in other threads. There should never be a Tracy McGrady discussion during playoff success. I agree with that .

12. shastarocket

I'll give you one that you JUST did:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=265161

While everyone is talking about the topic of discussion, you CHOOSE to stick to your script.

44,000 posts and your legacy will not be educating the unwashed masses about championship years, it will be about being a thorn in the side

13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

It's interesting that Swoly was banned from the hangout for doing similar things. But yet tinman has free reign to pollute the GARM.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

You get away with disrespecting Hakeem's MVP and disrespecting legends like Heypartner

you're just whining now cause you can't back up anything you say with facts

15. tinman

Supporting Member

what I made a joke, you should try doing it some time

now you are searching all my posts, think about it for a second, you are now talking about me more than the actual subject

if i was wrong about tracy mcgrady, then everyone wouldn't care, but i'm completely right about him and completely right in saying that his fans who bumped this thread did because of jealousy of our current team

completely right

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

True, think it's because he sometimes has some threads about the Clutch City times. Feel like every newer poster would have been banned a long time ago if he pulled off the same constant thread derailing and semi-racist garbage that tinman does 24/7. Completely kills every thread that is connected to certain players and ethnicities.

17. shastarocket

I'm not going to waste my time, man

Either you look past your ego and accept that you need to cut back or continue to live in denial.

There is plenty of NBA action to occupy my time. I suggest you do the same and join us in the Dish

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Racism?? You McGrady fans are hilarious

I know that James Harden is Black and McGrady is Black.

James Harden is a significantly better basketball player than McGrady.

Now that's racist?

Watch yourself pal, I'm reporting you for falsely calling me racist.

what the hell is semi-racist , is it like how Tracy McGrady should have made it because you think all his teammates suck?

maybe there's a race of Tracy McGrady fans born without any basketball knowledge

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I obviously didn't talk about Harden vs McGrady when saying that and you should know what it's about. There have been plant of times where you had pretty racist comments and it has also been discussed in the feedback section sometimes.

Sad how everything is about McGrady in your mind.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

Look at the name of this thread. It's a McGrady thread.

This is how low you McGrady fans go cause you will never win an argument on McGrady. You know why? Cause the facts point out that he never won with the Rockets. He only played 20 games in the playoffs.

Don't lie to yourself, you call me a racist cause you are McGrady fan.

You refused to say that Harden is better than McGrady.

Now you are so frustrated , you call me a racist.

Go ahead and report me to Clutch and tell him you think I'm racist.

I've been posting here since 99 and the powers that be know what I post, but go ahead I freaking dare you.