1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Mavs fans chanting "Houston sucks" on national TV

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Apr 26, 2015.

Tags:
  1. awc713

awc713 Member

Astros in first, Rangers in last too.

Wassup Dallas

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Fuc* the mavericks has a better ring to it

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I think I heard Hubie Brown chanting it, too... that bastid!

1 person likes this.
  4. ROXCHAMPSIN2k8

This.

1 person likes this.
  5. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Who cares lol .. yall get upset for little stuff

6. Sal

Sal Member

Man... **** the Mavs.

7. oelman44

oelman44 Member

I was at the Dallas game Friday night and was amazed at how lame the Dallas crowd was. Seemed completely uninterested, I was decked out in Rockets gear and got 0 smack-talk, the arena never got loud, and you could noticeably hear several Rockets MVP chants throughout the game, and after the game in the tunnels to go outside of the stadium loud "Lets Go Rockets!" chants started.

I feel like most of the Dallas fans are just there to take pictures and say they went. Everything there is corporate-y, family friendly, and overall just very lame. The Mavs were about to lose at the end of the game, and the jumbo-tron was showing Dallas fans with huge smiles dancing. Their PA announcer was so lame too ("Come on Mavs fans, awesome job in the first half but its the 4th quarter so I challenge you guys to be even louder! Come on fans, Lets go Mavs!!")

If any Dallas fan thinks they have a chance to win this series they are delusional.

8. AkeemOlaDROwon

The two kids that were expelled for leading the OU fraternity racist chant were from Dallas. I'm not surprised they would sink that low. I haven't seen fewer minorities in lower level seats since a Utah Jazz home game.

9. yo

yo Contributing Member

Have you BEEN to Toyota Center?

Boy do you people like to whine. Hilarious when a harmless "(blahblah) sucks" chant that every single arena does is sinking that "low." Grow up people.

10. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Our fans do it too. It's all good lol.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'm hoping for a Na na na chant early in the 3rd...up by 40...on Tuesday.

12. Red Chocolate

Red Chocolate Contributing Member

This will never happen, but if the Rockets are up by 10 as the seconds draw down and some Rowdies start a "HOUSTON SUCKS" chant I will donate $50 to the tip jar just to needle the Mavs that much more. This is what fans of the band Primus do at their live shows as an inside joke. Make it happen!!

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

If the Rockets go on to lose this series, then I will never ever forgive them and will never watch the NBA again at all giving up basketball the rest of my days. And, we will always be the Mavs b****es. Finish this damn thing on Tuesday!

14. MattM

MattM Member

Hope the Rox can bounce back. They did suck. Someone has to stop Barea. He looks like a perennial all-star against us.

Funny though the Dallas fans were chanting that as they were down 0-3.

Play some D!!

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

How about just win the freaking next game so we can be done with it.

Seriously though... You'd think the Mavs and their fans just wont the title last night. I've never seen a team that happy to win one game when they have such a daunting task of winning 3 more games straight (two away from home). Its like last night was a moral victory or something to just not get swept.

So yes... the Houston Sucks chant was pretty sad. I got a laugh out of it, and you should too.

16. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Dallas eats D*ck?

17. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

[​IMG]

18. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I would actually be more insulted if they DIDN'T chant that.

I'll bet you the spurs fans won't chant that. If they do, it means we're doing something right.

19. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I was thinking "Please don't take it out on another president" but that will do.

20. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

My first taste of rivalry with Dallas was in the Astrodome when Dallas played the Oilers in the Luv Ya Blue era. The Cowboys fans were rude and mean-sprited, even to a four-year-old me. It left a bad impression, to say the least.

There's some kind of insecurity that's always been there that just rubs me the wrong way.