1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Watch out for the refs tomorrow trying to extend the series

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Apr 24, 2015.

Tags:
  1. DJboutit

DJboutit Member

Remember in last game it was 2 or 3 mavs players flopping like they just got shot 2 to 4 times each at the same time. I hope the refs do not allow stuff like this in tonights game. Anybody have a gifs of the mavs players flopping at the same time.

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

the only bizarre call in that game 2 was the non flagrant and then the flagrant, most of it was eh whatever.

3. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

We can't continue using it as a crutch and excuse. We said that game one and we said it again game 2. Both times we just came out and handled business.

4. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Donaghy had already been convicted when he made his allegations against the NBA. He later had a book about it published, which got him at least 1.3 million dollars.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

You were saying? This made me sprinkle a little bit on houston. Thanks

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Lol at this. Did you really just reference that like it has anything to do with your comment. How much did you lose on Dallas

7. Ashes

Ashes Member

Good call.

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Ill happily take my monetary loss for this win. You act like this isnt a win/win for me. This game was very close and if was not for Harden breaking free of his slump and the clutch free throws by our bigs, it easily goes the other way.

Glad to see you finally come out of the woodwork after I called you out on a personal wager of donation. Takes a 'big' man to talk in retrospect after its all said and done. I guess I should have seen that coming with a username like YOLO. LOL.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

If I would have seen this earlier I would have gladly taken you up on the offer. Regardless you got called out on your comment. It was horrible reasoning

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

Good to see that you're not sticking to your previous comment. Referencing things that have nothing to do win it. First it's contributing member. Now it's user names lol. What's next post count?lol

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There were some bad calls this game.

12. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Rick c blasted the refs in his post game comments.

13. clos4life

clos4life Member

This is the kind of stuff that used to kill us against the Mavs back in the day. I hope Silver doesn't fall for it like Stern used to.

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/591775732398891008

Quote: Mark Cuban publicly complained about Monta Ellis not getting calls on drives, then went to NBA office and watched tape with Silver, others.

14. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Carlisle went off about Dwight playing too rough in his press conference.

15. kunene

kunene Member

Win/win? You lost money betting against the Rockets dumbass.