1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OFFICIAL NYC viewing party. Blondie's on 79th and Broadway (by the 1)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jbasket, Apr 17, 2015.

1. jbasket

jbasket Member

I can't believe I missed this. But yea, what were they thinking? That was a first, and hopefully a last...

2. jbasket

jbasket Member

3. yostros99

yostros99 Member

Any Rockets viewing party scheduled for Tuesday night somewhere in Manhattan?

4. jbasket

jbasket Member

5. jbasket

jbasket Member

Mini Bump. Who is in for this Friday? Let's start to get the ball rolling for this.

6. jbasket

jbasket Member

hey guys, we have a meet up at dublin house again for the game tonight. come through!

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

Hey,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a viewing party at The Hog Pit confirmed for game 7 tomorrow.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Have these get togethers been working out lately?

9. Layup Drill

Layup Drill Member

Ive been checking constantly for a viewing party haha. Ill be wherever u guys are going. Lets make it happen. Biggest game i can remember. The last time the rockets were in the wcfs i was still playing digimon

10. jbasket

jbasket Member

11. jbasket

jbasket Member

Yo guys, there is going to be another viewing party at The Hog Pit for tonight's game. Y'all should come through, there were 40 people the last time for a weekend meet-up. (37 West 26th St).

There are already an estimated 8 showing already. Reservation starts at gametime (obviously can get there early if you so want to) under "Rose".

NYC Rockets fans Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1381087608887270/