1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 3/11/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 9, 2015.

1. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The overreaction is strong right now against Harden. I am not surprised.

2. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Attack the rim? Humm a guy name Harden on of the best decided not to.
    And Ariza and Bev took the right 3 pointers at the end, Ariza and Bev at worst at attacking the rim so taking open 3 pointers is still their best shoots.

3. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Alt account?
    Troll account?

4. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Ha...sorry it took me a minute to quit laughing. Let me make this simple....TJ is a much better player. DMO is not a center or power forward. I think he is GONE after this year. Good riddance. His 10 pts., 4 rebounds and O FT were invaluable to the team tonight. Incredible.

5. rocketmc

rocketmc Member

Can you answer the question?...who can we beat in the first round?!!?

6. AuburnRocket

Aldridge had 14 rebounds, Batum 9 rebounds....they aren't centers. TJ as stated had 12 rebounds and Ariza had 6. Even Bev had 4 I believe. Dmo never met a rebound he liked that didn't come straight to him.

7. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

What about defending Aldridge all night, and got him only ont FT a BS one and 5 fouls.

Who was defending robing lopez 16pt?

Dmo still the more efficient in the NBA scoring in the Post. Simple.

Dmo -1 Aldridge -1

8. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Lets say Dmo got 10 Rbd wich is hight for 29 mins, we still getting out rebound.

Now missing 4 Ft is just awful.

9. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

At least Grizz lost. We still have a shot at 2nd seed. Also **** the Blazers fans

10. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I don't like he take it for granted.

Just an off nights possibly make you lose MVP and scoring title, especially with 18 games left.

11. redglare92

redglare92 Member

Good Guy Corey for picking up the slack if not the win.

Brewer dialed in is a spindly miracle to behold. He ran out of steam on that last play when he didn't get as much lift to sink the shot.

The whole game had a playoff feel to it and it might as well be a playoff game. The standings are shifting and every one counts here on. Are they going to stick with the layups or 3s strategy when the other team's closing in with only a few minutes to go?

Just my NBA2K opinion, but it seems like they shouldn't completely avoid mid-range options or going straight to the bucket in those types of situations.

12. AuburnRocket

Tell you what....I hate to say it but DMO "defended" LMA ...you mean by falling down ? OK. And "Robbing "Lopez is accurate..he did what he wanted. I saw one sequence where DMO missed TWO rebounds and then gave up a point blank put back. And DMO and Aldridge each have 1 ? Really.

OK ...maybe we should trade Dwight or someone else...you know with DMO being so efficient in the paint ...post scoring. Hakeem DMO...sriking fear in the entire NBA. LOL.

13. AuburnRocket

I'm not NEAR as smart as you but wouldn't 6 more rebounds mean 6 more opportunities to score ?

14. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

I don't know what Morey's plan is in the offseason, nor do I know the situation with 'Marcus's contract, but he should forget about Kevin Durant. Pursue LaMarcus Aldridge at all costs. He is a phenomenal basketball player. Use the MLE to resign Brewer and offload kpap, I will be surprised if smith stays for a pay cut. Beverley's current play is a major concern, I would let him walk at the end of the season if he doesn't pick it up. Sign Mo Williams and retain Prigs as the backup pg. That is a team you can go to war with and can win a championship. DMo and Jones have been great this year, but out of those two, jones is the one I would keep (would likely have to trade one of them to get aldridge).

- Mo Williams
    - James Harden
    - Trevor Ariza
    - LaMarcus Aldridge
    - Dwight Howard

15. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

So what?

16. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

I rather have Harden scoring 8 points in a Rockets win, than Harden scoring 40 in a loss.

17. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Harden's score isn't a problem, but his defense is still suck.
    If he cann't play defense, the team cann't pass first round

18. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This one game proves:

Harden will be shut down in the playoffs
    McHale is incapable of winning a playoff series
    Morey is in over his head
    Les should be forced to sell

19. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

He cann't win WVP, nobody like his defense

20. theredbackpack

durant and westbrook played in the game where they got smoked at the toyota center. the first game in OKC was without either of them.