1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Russell Westbrook thread.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by t_mac1, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

First he stole harden's All star MVP trophy.

Now he is stealing his scoring champ award.

If they meet in the first round, I am afraid he will steal Harden's playoff series win as well.

That triple double is going to just plain SUCK.

2. zyt

zyt Member

hes playing at an insane pace right now, no doubt

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>&quot;I'd take Russ over KD. I'm taking Russ all day every day.&quot; - <a href="https://twitter.com/Bowen12">@Bowen12</a></p>&mdash; NBA on ESPN (@ESPNNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNNBA/status/573342534644199425">March 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Lol @ at all the haters who have no choice but to now bow their heads in respect. 4th straight triple-double... 2nd straight 40 pt triple-double... Plus a career high in rebounds.

But but but why he only have 10 assists... Why he no let Roberson get more touches... Why he only shoot 16/33 from the field... Why he so inefficient... Why why why he no give good reason for me to keep hatin

If a Rockets player was doing this people would be worshipping him, Maury, McFail, and le$. But hey let's hate on RWB historic run just for the sake of doing so.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

He stole Harden's reputation on no-defense ,stole Kobe ball hog title too

He made Cannan career's night look so easy

6. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Top 5 player in the league

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Mike Tyson of PGs. Impressive to say the least.

I would love, love, love to see him in the playoffs. Perfect player to goad into taking more shots, ala Battier on Kobe... :grin: (Almost beat LA severely undermanned for that very reason)

The Thunder are 2-2 in Russell's last 4 games...

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

9. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

49-16-10

He is a monster. How many guys have 50 point triple doubles?

11. i3artow i3aller

12. i3artow i3aller

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ww2Faxmcsxw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. vator

vator Contributing Member

I hate to say what I'm about to because although I find him exciting to watch due to his raw athleticism, I really, really don't like him for various reasons. Disclaimer out of the way...he is probably the best player in the game right now. Yuck...I feel dirty.

14. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

What is not serious about that?

People overvalue shooting percentage because it's one of the easiest things to look at. Russ makes up for the missed shots by getting extra possessions for the team that they had no business getting.

15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

He's been extremely impressive over the last 4 games but that 2-2 record makes you wonder just a little. If Durant plays, their record is likely better, but his stats would diminish to some extent. His usage rate on the season is unreal. People talk about Harden being a one man show then you look at how much Westbrook has the ball and it's not even close.

Gotta be tough being an OKC higher up. Everyday realizing that a Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Ibaka core was easily doable.

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

If Harden posted the same numbers as Westbrook did the last games, you'd celebrate him as the next MJ and say he's our best player ever after Hakeem. The Westbrook hate on this board is ridiculous.

17. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

18. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Who is hating?

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

GOATbrook

Homers here call him a chucker but they would give anything to see Harden put up those numbers and beastly performances.

Dude is straight out a beast. A top 3 player in this league.

20. roksoer

roksoer Member

steve francis on steroids or should I say steve francis on steroids on steroids