1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who will the Rockets acquire between today and Thurs Feb 19?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rogower, Feb 8, 2015.

?

Who will the Rockets trade for between now and Thurs Feb 19?

Poll closed Feb 18, 2015.
  1. Goran Dragic

34.6%
  2. Ty Lawson

14.1%
  3. Darren Collison

1.2%
  4. Michael Carter-Williams

4.1%
  5. Reggie Jackson

3.0%
  6. Jared Dudley

0.4%
  7. Lance Stephenson

0.2%
  8. Pablo Prigioni

1.1%
  9. Somebody not listed here

25.8%
  10. Nobody, the Rockets will stand pat

15.5%
  1. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I'm expecting they will get someone we never thought of or expected. That is Morey's typical move.

2. rogower

rogower Member

Trade deadline just five hours away. I am sticking with the prediction I have been making for the past several weeks: Sacramento trades for a big name, big salary PG (probably either Goran Dragic or Ty Lawson), Houston then swoops in and gets Darren Collison, probably with Reggie Evans attached. I also think we may add a sweet shooting forward, with Jared Dudley as the most likely (IMO) target.