1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard's Super Suspect Moment

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LAFIRMA22, Feb 13, 2015.

1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

hahaha

2. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

Canaan's expression showed that he didn't care. Quit being a p***y!

3. Roxoff

Roxoff Member

Dude has wayyyyy too many kids to not be straight. Analytics confirm.

4. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

Canaan's gay too.

5. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Can't believe nobody has pointed out that he wasn't wearing a suit. He was wearing a sportcoat and pants, and the only thing egregiously wrong with his attire is that he should have worn a dark, solid tie. Arguably the sportcoat and pants should also have more contrast than his pairing.

6. Possum

Possum Member

Sorry played football, basketball, ran track and boxed. NEVER not once had another guy grab and squeeze my junk or had someone stick their thumb in my bum. :rolleyes:

I bet Chris Bosh wishes he had come here now!

1 person likes this.
  7. eslate22

eslate22 Member

it's the 21st century... gay, straight..... it's all the same

1 person likes this.
  8. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Lol that was funny and no Dwights not a homo. They were just messin around.

9. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

i'm amazed at the number of people that want to justify this as just horseplay, and don't realize how this supports the idea that he doesn't take the game seriously enough to lead a championship team "MENTALLY". Even if you are okay with this kind of "joking around", the 3rd quarter of a nationally televised game between a western conference playoff team that you haven't beat is NOT the place to do it. Time and place are very important when determining when something is okay to do or not. Canaan should be focused on what is going on in the game just in case he is called upon to play, not worried about whether or not he needs to protect his groin area from a Dwight prank during timeouts. smdh

And for those of you that want to call this issue about being "homophobic", you are just as ignorant as Dwight. As someone else mentioned, I don't think homosexual men are okay with other men doing this on national television either. The issue is not only what he did, but when and where he did it just as much if not more. And for those that don't understand that some of us played sports and didn't grab each other's dick or stick our thumb up each other's butt when bending over, and therefore we must didn't play or there must be something wrong with us, I just feel sorry for you.

2 people like this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Even though I agree with your sartorial sentiments we should all also agree this is probably the gayest thing mentioned in perhaps the gayest thread on clutchfans. Congrats?

1 person likes this.
  11. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Jesus you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Now dwight is ignorant because of this? Geez guys, find something better to analyze to death, this isnt worth it. If Cannan didnt care why should we?

12. xaos

xaos Member

If you look closely, Canaan simply asked Dwight what the capital of Thailand is...

Dwight was just helping Canaan with his geography. What a nice guy.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Grabdick is not the capital of Thailand.

14. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5bc2laTUMY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    :grin:

1 person likes this.
  15. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

The only person who's opinion matters on this is Cannan. He didnt care so we shouldnt.

16. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I don't get why anyone gives a crap about this? Seems like he was just horsing around. Was it immature, kind of gay? Sure. Who cares? What if they were gay together? WHO FRIGGIN CARES. All I care about is how he performs in his job and how he represents the Rockets. IF (and I am pretty sure he isn't) he was gay and this proved it, BIG FRIGGIN DEAL it's none of y'alls business.

To all of you losers saying he shouldn't have done this on Nat TV...why? What does it matter? Are you ashamed that Dwight touched another man's crotch? Get over it.

17. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I am getting flack for this at the office.

Damn you Dwight and your side gay life.

18. Exiled

Exiled Member

Breaking news :

Jason Collins asked Moray if they ever needs a back Center then he is available for free .

19. Possum

Possum Member

This seems to really be bothering you. First you justify it by telling a story about you and your friends sticking your thumbs in each other's butthole. Then you go on and on how it shouldn't bother anyone. Hmmmm. The peices of the puzzle are starting to come together. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

20. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

When you work in a hostile work environment, you are often scared to speak up.