1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard's Super Suspect Moment

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LAFIRMA22, Feb 13, 2015.

1. Possum

Possum Member

Where the hell did you goto highschool? Grabbing another mans junk is not a joke. It's a life choice.

2. iJHolmes

iJHolmes Member

I agree. As someone who's played basketball,football and track all my life, this is nothing really out of the ordinary. There's always that one prankster that will take it a step further. in this case, it's dwight lol

3. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

It's obvious that you and pips grew up on a different side of the tracks than I or maybe some others did. Unless you are gay, that wasn't acceptable around anyone I went to high school or college with and played sports. Making jokes, towel hitting, stuff like that in joking...yeah...but grabbing and squeezing a man's penis...nah bruh!

4. conquistador#11

got a ton of analrapists trying to breakdown the crotch grab.
    howard is just having a little fun. I have of problem with him wearing a patterned tie with a plaid suit. you want to go solid tie or no tie. really saddened by his choice.

1 person likes this.
  5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I think it's funny that people think gay people do this to each other all the time.

smh

#25 Mr. Clutch, Feb 13, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  6. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Definitely just an antic that just happened to get caught on camera. Stuff like this happens with immature guys all the time. Poor judgement on Dwight's part but in no way I'd he "gay" for doing it. Its not even like a shocking moment. Just what the heck are you doing Dwight? Lol

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Sure, it can happen. But we're talking about 30 year old millionaires not high school kids. That's what's weird. Charles Oakley wasn't giving Ewing handjams on national TV.

8. ZNB

ZNB Contributing Member

Jeez some of you guys seem to not be comfotable with their sexuality. Its just playing around by guys who dont mind. Its not that big of a deal.

1 person likes this.
  9. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I watched the video half a dozen times and don't see what you guys are describing. I see Dwight standing behind the back board and Canaan sitting on the bench out of arms reach.

10. Possum

Possum Member

Seriously? So if I'm not cool with another man grabbing and squeezing my penis I'm not comfortable in my sexuality? This isn't a joking around "what's the Capitol of Thailand, Bangkok!!!" Back of the hand tap by a couple of goofy teenagers. This is a reach and grab and squeeze of a mans penis by another grown man.

I don think Howard is gay. I just think this without doubt Howard is VERY immature. He needs to grow up.

1 person likes this.
  11. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Cannan got the double head tap. One from Ariza and the other from Howard.

12. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

13. seeingred

seeingred Member

Howard secures his title as Gay Chicken Champion for a second straight year. A dominant display. Dude just wants it more.

1 person likes this.
  14. Ngadban389

Ngadban389 Member

Pause.

1 person likes this.
  15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

i thought it was hilarious. Dwight just being a clown lol

16. bmd

bmd Member

Lots of guys are big kids at heart and the only reason they act "mature" is because it would be socially unacceptable not to. When you are a multi millionaire who plays games for a living, you don't have to act like you're at the office.

I've seen many middle-aged working stiffs act like high school children on a weekend when they are around friends and some drinks.

I can remember 40-something year old Brett Favre running around the field after a game slapping his teammates on the ass as hard as he could while yelling "wooooo!"

Some guys are just jokesters.

17. joeson332

joeson332 Member

A friend of mine works with Canaan's brother, he says Dwight plays like that all the time, he did say however alot of his friends were blowing up his phone asking what the hell just happened lol

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I agree with this, like someone said it's funny that people think gay people do this to each other. I don't think this is a gay thing, it is very immature. I was in the military for a little while and I have been on teams and we joked around a lot. But grabbing and squeezing someone's penis is way too far. I don't want to add to the collective outrage but I just don't want him to represent Houston like this, dude is already called soft and had trouble with a teenage girl and had a problem with beating his kid, the media loves to kick him he needs to be a little more aware of his surroundings.

19. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

FANfrom86toNow's Super Homophobic Moment

20. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I feel sad for the big goof ball. He has a lot of estrogen causing him to want to be liked by everyone he comes into contact with. He needs affirmation every step of the way and I bet right now James is looking at sideeye. We are hopeful that Josh can reach this clown and get him on point with winning.