1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Banshee (Tv Series)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Feb 22, 2013.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

I want to watch it... Guess I'll have to torrent it.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

wtf are you smoking?!?!! :eek::mad::confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NSFW

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-r5uRYhQknw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

_

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm almost positive that the female deputy that finally learned Hood's secrets is going to bite it in the episode. Then the former nazi guy will step in and help save the day with the sheriff and he'll prove himself and take her spot on the force.

Seems like everytime someone knows his secret they eat it on the show very soon. The son of the real Lucas Hood, the FBI agent, the giant fat guy who was apparently just a sack of blood. Her time is running very short.

4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Sounds about right to me.

5. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

That seems the easy way out so I'm hoping is not so, but we'll see.

This show is the fastest hour of TV I've seen since the first season of Lost, the fact they've kept that up for three seasons now is impressive. I never find myself checking how much time is left in this show, which isn't something I can say for any other show, including season 2 on of Lost, GoT, or Breaking Bad.

6. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Agreed. The pacing is pretty good and the end of each show really leaves you wanting the next episode already. This one should be extremely intense.

7. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Every hottie on that show get's a sex scene, so I'm not picking favorites and enjoying it all. And I get the Siovahn(sp) death guess, but agree that it'd be the easy way out. I can also see the former Nazi helping out, but wouldn't mind him being another thorn...but that'd probably be too much for Hood even though he's dodged death so many times already. Stop killing off the hotties!

[​IMG]

8. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Count me as another fan of this amazing show. I just finished watching the last two seasons and all I can say is WOW... The action scenes are amazing. Love the villains and Job is hilarious. His one liners on Sugar are great.

I am surprised the actor playing Lucas Hood (Antony Starr) is not in more starring tv or movie roles. He has that movie star role.

I am also amazed how few people know about this show. How many more seasons can they go with this show? Seems like it can't have that many left.

9. Two Sandwiches

Oh. My. God.

What the hell did I just watch? Possibly the most gut wrenching episode of any television show I've ever seen. From start to finish.

I think I'm slightly nauseated from it.

10. VanityHalfBlack

You guys think this is the most violent show on tv right now? I think this has more brutality and violence that surpass Game Of Thrones even.

11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I never appreciated how hot Shivani was :(

Killing off hotties left and right...can't take this anymore.

12. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

13. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Agree, show's absolutely brutal.

14. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Yeah, even though it was expected, it was still brutal to see them kill off another hottie. Good battle episode though: lots of tense scenes with gunfire and explosions galore. Even saw a minigun.

15. Entropy

Entropy Member

Need new hotties on this show. Stat.

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The Americans isn't really doing it for me. Thinking about switching to this show.

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I didn't quite get how that episode came down to that ending with her dying. It seemed a little too convenient. I think a part of Hood actually wanted his deputy lover dead. Hood is too smart to fall for the diversion scenario in the basement while the big Indian comes in through the topside hole in the wall. Hood didn't even keep track of her when stuff was going down. Then, he basically begs and pleads for her life to the big Indian tipping his hand how much she means to him. He had to have known that would have no effect and only meant she had to die because Hood gave away how much she meant to him. I think A big part of Hood is relieved he killed her and he almost wanted that to happen to protect his secrets. he claimed to her how much she meant to him but I don't necessarily think that was the case versus trying to appease her for the sake of his keeping his secret. Now...no worries and move on to some other chick.

18. Two Sandwiches

Who would have known Anthony Starr (Hood) was Australian?

19. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That threw me for a loop as well.

Fantastic episode tonight.

20. Two Sandwiches

It was kind of like discovering that Ryan Kwanten was Australian. Just caught me totally off guard and kind of blew my mind for a second.