1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

RIP Clutch Community

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roc Paint, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Actually it cuts straight through crap your spewing. Who cares who he hates, who cares who you hate. He didn't insult anyone, he didn't degrade anyone.

So what does it matter. Who are you to tell anyone how he should feel?

1 person likes this.
  2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Sorry bruh.

1 person likes this.
  3. HTown_DieHard

HTown_DieHard Member

dude i get it, you think you're the jesse jackson of mexican people.

1 person likes this.
  4. jbasket

jbasket Member

What I wonder is how he even has rep. Like, who would rep these actions?

5. Falcons Talon

LMFAO!!! You obviously don't get it!

You're the one ready to riot because Roc Paint said he hates Mexicans at the moment.

I personally don't give a crap who anyone hates. Everyone is free to feel however they want about anyone. Maybe you're just a control freak.

6. Falcons Talon

Too bad we can't negative rep.

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Fortunately, you can't know if it's "these actions" or just any other actions that give me the rep... that... I don't even care about. Wouldn't you like to know?
    LOLs. Nice. Name-calling is cool with everyone, right? :grin: MOAR, please. Oh, yeah, and... you might want to work on that vocabulary, man. Many people here won't understand any of your Spanglish. :) Being Mexican has nothing to do with how I ask questions or act here. I am a bit confused as to how you think that's the case... but that's up to you.

8. Falcons Talon

Answer the question Claire. I'm not writing so anyone else understands my spanglish. I'm asking YOU directly for an answer.

#208 Falcons Talon, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  9. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

... One of the best days I had with my son was teaching him how to ride a bike for the first time without training wheels. We did circles for about an hour before he learned that he could go straight. Of course I had to run a lot farther, but the look on his face was priceless. I really miss those days.

10. Falcons Talon

I'm right there with you Roc. Cherish those memories. My son is 14 now, a freshman in high school, taking ap classes, in golf, and is a great kid. You're going to have to deal with the fact that since mom raised him, he's going to have a lot of her habits, but none of that really matters as long as you're together

11. SwoLy-D

Who is Claire? I don't know who you're talking about, man. :confused:

Sir, if you would like to ask a question to me, without name calling and anger, and taking back the insults and offensive language, I might answer you.

12. Roc Paint

I'm just hoping that he still remembers me. :confused:

I just wish they would have waited a few more years before they took him from me...so he could reach out to me on his own. I actually thought about hiding a note in one of his stuffed animals with my information on it. That way if he ever were to find it he could contact me.

13. Falcons Talon

I guess that movie trivia is beyond you. No matter.

Take back all your asinine questions, condescending posts, judgemental responses, and your charade of not knowing what I'm talking about and I won't need an answer.

14. Roc Paint

Every time you guys try to derail my thread with your BS...I'm going to tell a story about my son and I. So keep slinging your donkey poo because I have plenty to tell.

15. Falcons Talon

That's a tough situation. i can't imagine what you're going through. Nobody should take a child from a parent. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

Sorry about the derailing.

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

EDIT: removing stuff as stated earlier...

I know it sounds pretty bleak and fatalistic, but sometimes that's just the way it is and you just roll with it. Hang in there, good luck and work towards your own silver lining.

Cue up "Cat's in the Cradle" cause I'm out and will probably delete this post shortly...

#216 Rashmon, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    2 people like this.
  17. SwoLy-D

LOLs. You don't tell me what to do, sir. :grin:

I never even asked you anything or said anything condescending, "judgemental" or whatever you're talking about to you. LOLs.

As far as I'm concerned, you mock my Mexican pride, you defend insulting stuff, then add offensive words that aren't obviously in jest, then brag that the ignore function works well, blah blah, this and that... yet... HERE YOU ARE. :)

18. Cranberry_Juice

When you pick a booger out of your nose, do you fling it right away or roll it up first?

19. Falcons Talon

Great post Rashmon. Thanks for opening up. There is a silver lining on every cloud.

20. Roc Paint

Thanks for sharing Rashmon. I took a picture of your post just in case you try to delete it again. ;)