1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another classic Russell Westbrook interview

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fchowd0311, Jan 17, 2015.

1. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

Damn a lot of butt hurt people in this thread. If reporters are allowed to talk crap about him all the time, why should he give them any respect? Y'all act like yall would kiss the reporters ass.

2. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

Because he looks and acts like a damn fool in this interviews. When Sherman does it, you can tell that the dude is not a fool nor stupid, when Pop does it, it's funny.

Russell acts/looks like he grew up in the worlds worst village, no manners what so ever.

3. pocketrocket81

4. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Looks like he got his feelings hurt and couldn't deal.

It's just like any other celebrity. You have to take the good press with the bad. It's an entertainment business in the end, don't like it then quit.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I have no problem with this. He gives, what, 100+ interviews over the course of the season? So what if he throws the towel in on a couple, especially if one of the guys wanting his answers is a guy who's constantly talking s*** about him.

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

It was hilarious to me.

7. NotChandlerParsons

Seriously. They talk **** about this guy for his entire career, oh the Thunder will never win a chip without a REAL point guard (nevermind that he's always keeping their head above water when Durant is out), then turn around and get all mad when he's glib to them in an interview.

8. Junkyard Dog

Junkyard Dog Member

Personally I love it when athletes do stuff like this. I don't think they should have to do interviews if they don't want to (ala Arian Foster). Believe me there are other people on the team that can answer the same questions. In fact I'm pretty sure the media now is targeting him and interviewing him solely with the hopes that he does respond the way he has been. People, for whatever reason, eat this stuff up.

9. Harden's beard

http://youtu.be/aALERIngeS0
    Probably the greatest of all time right there from a player... Pure gold.

1 person likes this.
  10. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

That made my day...Absolutely love that!

Some members of the media in general need to be put in their place. Russ puttin' in work.

#50 Kwame, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iWlWa_1NnHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

If he doesn't want to be interviewed, just don't interview him. No one cares what Westbrook has to say anyway.

13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The thing is, the media members want views and clicks, and Russ' pissed off behavior gets more clicks than any regular quotes. Russ is really helping the media by acting this way.

This isn't gonna stop the media from asking Russ questions.

14. HTM

HTM Member

lol, right, WB has only ever had negative press... no one in the media has ever said anything good about him...

It's part of his job to talk to the media... and these folks are just trying to make a living... its not personal bruh. Its business.

every player is going to have negative things written about them and positive things written about them. Don't be a lil B*tch if someone writes a negative opinion about you.

1 person likes this.
  15. Shaud

Shaud Member

Lynch has done it 4 times while Westbrook has done it once so how is it okay when Lynch does it but not okay when Westbrook does it?

16. Panda23

Panda23 Member

[​IMG]

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

It's part of hs job to talk to the media which he did. He doesn't have to give give the answers that the media wants.

18. i3artow i3aller

It's apparent that Marshawn has some sort of social disorder. Russell is just an E.T. looking *******.
    I do love the trend of these smug condescending sports writers getting dumped on though.
    Wonder what would've happened if one of them actually tried to get Russ to try to spell execution?
    <iframe class="vine-embed" src="https://vine.co/v/OjnrXjLP2Pl/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

19. westcoastin

westcoastin Member

He's not "projecting". What he said is true.

20. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Tramel: I'm not the only one Russell Westbrook doesn't like <a href="http://t.co/MZ7thqAky5">http://t.co/MZ7thqAky5</a></p>&mdash; Berry Tramel (@BerryTramel) <a href="https://twitter.com/BerryTramel/status/557212157968797696">January 19, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>