1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: LeBron won't rule out leaving Cavs

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Dec 30, 2014.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

I doubt it but what do I know?

Want the coach gone, just fire the coach!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Alarming note from <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes">@ChrisBHaynes</a> on LeBron: &quot;I'm told he won't hesitate to make the appropriate business decision if it means bolting.&quot;</p>&mdash; Howard Beck (@HowardBeck) <a href="https://twitter.com/HowardBeck/status/549945211871571968">December 30, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

1 person likes this.
  2. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Bull****, he would become the most hated star in this league ever.

3. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Sounds like something that Chris Broussard would post. Throwing darts at the board.

It's December 30. Lebron knew and acknowledged that the team would be a work in progress. If he doesn't give them until at least the end of next season he is a fool.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Can you blame him?

They gave him a rookie coach. They have made no in season moves. Love has not signed an extension. Waiters is still there, chucking away and not defending.

5. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

6. Nook

Nook Member

Let me ask you this.

What if the Cavs make no moves to get better?

What if Love walks away?

At some point you have to look at the organization and say it is on them, not LBJ.

7. zyt

zyt Member

he will still be top 10 goat only with 2 rings, he must be aware of the possibility of this stagnation

but his reputation cant take another hit for playing a different team, unless he wins multiple rings with the new team of course

8. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And they dealt away andrew wiggins.

9. awc713

awc713 Member

Classic December media coverage

10. Sajan

Sajan Member

decision 4.5!

11. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Maybe LeBron will try to get his former coach Mike Brown.

12. Ariza4MVP

Ariza4MVP Member

No way, they will fire blatt and make some trades before they let lebron bolt again.

13. vator

vator Contributing Member

He can't do it. I've supported LeBron his whole career, but if he were to leave Cleveland for a second time, I'd lose all respect for him as a man. I'd never root for him again. It would justify every negative thing anybody has ever said about him and cement his status as a weak minded frontrunner. Stay the course LeBron...stay the course and make it work.

Not to mention, his little sentimental "coming home" to Cleveland propaganda that went on that was shoved down our throats would all be invalidated effective immediately.

14. kingdragon22

kingdragon22 Member

waiters is defending!
    and has been very solid on defense.

15. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

really all of this. If you are the GOAT you can will anyplace to the promised land. If LBJ leaves Cleveland a second time his mental makeup will forever be questioned. They have interesting pieces. They need to sign a big like Asik in the offseason and possibly ship out waiters if he can't buy into the team game.

16. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

He chose the Cavs after Blatt was already hired. Love can't sign an extension until next summer. You can blame the team for not firing a coach and making trades after only 30 games.

I speculated very early who would be gone first: Blatt or Waiters. But after announcing his choice, LeBron expressed love for the city and patience with the organization. If he leaves next summer, the fallout will be much worse than 2010.

I looked forward to supporting LeBron in Cleveland again. Now this is turning into a "get out your popcorn" drama where I want the most dramatic thing to happen. The entertainment value is off the charts.

17. Marteen

Marteen Member

"I've decided to re-take my talents to Souf Beech"

1 person likes this.
  18. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Lol...if Lebron leaves Cleveland...lollll (his overall legacy will forever be tarnished, and will rightfully deserve to be hated...)

BUT if he joined Houston...OMG...this city would go bonkers...

19. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

LOL. Zero chance. That article will get plenty of clicks, though!

20. spysta

spysta Member

Translation:

Get Calipari in here now!

Blatt isnt gonna work yet, Cavs defense is just a freaking disgrace and thats WITH the King, Matrix, and Sideshow bob before he got hurt. Waiters isnt bad defensively either when he wants to defend.