1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We should trade Harden while his value is high.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T.Mcgrady, Dec 29, 2014.

1. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

2. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Yo shut the **** up and quit posting! Worst thread ever hands down! Trade the damn MVP for John wall and beal? What the **** are you smoking ?! GTFO

3. i3artow i3aller

4. HRox832

HRox832 Member

What?! Harden + filler for Wall and Beal? HAHAHAHA! Get off whatever you're on, dude. Harden is one of the best players in the entire league... And he's only 25 years old which means he's just going to get better from here on out. Yes he turns the ball over a lot and makes some dumb mistakes, but looks at the other things he does. Harden is easily a top 5 scorer in this league. He's also a great passer, a really good rebounder for his position AND his defense is much improved. Without him, I doubt the Rockets would make the playoffs in this tough Western Conference. If I were Clutch, I'd ban you right now. Can't believe you said him + filler for Wall & Beal. Only guy I would currently trade Harden for in this league is Anthony Davis or Kevin Durant. No other player.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

OP is jealous that Harden is better than McGrady.

6. StraightG

StraightG Member

this is a shame

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Harden isn't a poor defender this year. Have you watched the games?

They aren't identical in advanced stats either. Harden crushes him in win shares/48.

Are you related to JCDenton?

8. lucnguye92

lucnguye92 Member

I honestly thought this was a joke thread.

9. reliableman

reliableman Member

Parsons is offended that you didn't suggest Harden for Parsons.

10. AkeemOlaDROwon

This is laughable! Your thinking is a flawed and idiotic opinion but in your eyes it's logic. Walk me through this, Sophocles. So James Harden's stats, according to you, are very similar to Gilbert Arenas'. So it's safe to assume that James Harden and Arenas will have similar careers paths since their stats somewhat resemble. When can we expect Harden to pull a gun out on Javaris Crittenton in the locker room?

11. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Harden for for Wall and Beal ? Are you serious?
    I think OP should ban by Clutchfans administrator.

12. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Only for Durant or LeBron

13. kpopy

kpopy Member

one of the worst posts ever!

14. Melkart

Melkart Member

I actually agree with OP that we lack play making on this team and that we are not going all the way with our current offense. Having said that, why would we trade an MVP caliber player to get a play maker, when we could trade some bench guys or picks for one? Or sign one in the offseason?

15. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

Like I have said before, many posters act as if the season is over after a pretty insignificant loss. No team has gone 82-0 so settle down OP.

Anywho Harden is currently having the the best season out of anybody in the NBA and wouldn't trade him for anyone not named Anthony Davis and even then I'd hesitate as this is easily a guard/wing dominate league.

16. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Your odds are pretty good with a tip jar bet like that since such a finite number of teams get past the 2nd round. In effect you are saying we can't get past the 2nd round because Harden is not really a 'kobe' or a 'jordan'... You probably don't realize how ridiculous a statement like that really is. I think evidence is mounting he is in fact within the class of some of the historical elite players. Strange thread.

17. rocket_phem

rocket_phem Member

That's too much for harden. Trade harden for Hayward and trey Burke. And we'll throw a pick and some fillers. Sounds about right?

18. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I hear that Kevin Martin is available & cheap...

19. rocket_phem

rocket_phem Member

Kevin Martin>>>> Harden

20. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I guarantee you someone will bump this thread in the next 10 years if Harden ever gets injured, leaves through free agency, or is past his prime at 35 and say "see we obviously should have traded him for wall+beal"

Give me a break. Worst thread since the LoF left.

1 person likes this.