1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

I'm just reposting this now because I'm getting lazy and you talk bs anyways.

It's so sad to see two guys on this forum bash a player 24/7 for his failures, even though he always gave his best.
    Jeremy was a true professional and always adjusted to the team dynamics. Not even opening his mouth when he was benched.

Best of luck to Lin!

And tinman and Zboy...I don't consider you guys as real fans. I would understand your behaviour if you were in puberty, but your registration date clearly shows that you are two grown men. You can post as much as you want for as many years as you want to, but you guys are a shame to other Rockets fans in my honest opinion.

I can understand Pippen hate of course.
    T-Mac hate somewhat, but meh not really. He may not have gotten us far, but boy did he step it up and show heart in the Playoffs.

Lin hate? It's fine to not want him on the roster for basketball reasons, but having an agenda against a player who tried his best and improved from year to year? Come on. This just makes no sense unless you are doing this because you are hating his fans.

This basically means that you two are not Rockets fans first. You are fans of "Clutchfans"

2. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

I don't. I was not hardcore lurking. I was 15 last time he played (2010?).

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I've been a member since it started. Why would I lurk? I'm a real Rockets fan who wants to join with real Rockets fans like Clutch.

Anyone can say that they lurk. there's no evidence that you did. there's only evidence if you join.

Besides you keep off topic on Lin, which means you don't understand how the BBS rules.

Because you don't like the criticism Lin gets as a LAKER , doesn't make people who mention at as hating Lin.

Have you even met Lin? I have.

You just hate real Rockets fans.

You hate us cause you ain't us.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

That's against the rules to make duplicate posts. The mods won't like that.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Apparently not all you needed to say. I am disappoint.

6. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

So a Rockets fans duty is to sign up on message boards and not watch games? Got it.

7. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

That's all I needed to say, but I want to say more. :)

8. CometsWin

I don't really get it. You're upset someone is talking about Jeremy Lin in a thread about Jeremy Lin? Maybe you should exit the thread if you don't want to read people talking about Jeremy Lin.

9. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

Why are you upset that I defend Jeremy Lin in a Jeremy Lin thread? Maybe you should exit?

10. CometsWin

You don't upset me, you amuse me. You're the one whining like a little b**** because people are talking about Jeremy Lin. Are you on drugs son? Maybe just say no next time.

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You dont need to defend Lin.

He has shot 32% from the field in his last 13 games.

12. CometsWin

I laughed. :grin:

13. tinman

Supporting Member

Here's someone who said something good about Lin:

14. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

His Laker play is ****ty. I'm just saying that he was decent for the Rockets. Not at his pricetag but still a positive and brought some firepower off the bench for us. Also he worked hard, adjusted to team dynamics and never bitc*ed when he had to come off the bench.

tinman is doing what he is doing with T-Mac. Trying to completely destroy a player's reputation who did a solid job for the Rockets. I'm just throwing some stuff into this conversation to stop the nonsense by him.

And if you feel attacked by the simple fact that I stated he was decent for us off the bench then you need to get of that Hatorade. Because that's all I have been saying and this tinman is going bezerk and nuts while posting every single failure Lin had in his tenure here.

15. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

Cool. Nice argument. Not.

16. Panda23

Panda23 Member

barking up the wrong tree here tin

17. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

You are still acting as if I'm saying Lin needs to be unleashed or some stuff like that. You compare to people who say Kobe is holding him back or Harden held him back or whatever.

I'm only saying he was okay for us. Was a plus in my opinion and filled up the statline nicely when Harden needed some rest. We had someone who could lead the team somewhat when our hero was out, so I appreciate that and his efforts.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

you know who posts that was?

19. tinman

Supporting Member

nope.

you're a lin fan who's on the
    1. the NBA Dish
    2. the thread about the LAKERS and JEREMY LIN

and telling people who are actually talking about the subject that 'he's a nice boy and he works hard'

I appreciate lots of Rockets, but that's not the topic.

the only reason you are brining this up is because you are a LIN ONLY FAN.

you know at least the other LOFS here, even the delusional ones like Razdan or whatever. they actually talk about the topic, his tenure with the Lakers.

20. JuckTheFazz!

JuckTheFazz! Rookie

I know. You are missing the point though. You compare me to people who say that Lin is being held back by Kobe, Harden etc.

You are completely missing the point and so fixiated on LOFs that it seems like it's the only thing you have on your mind.

Again, if saying Lin was decent off the bench for us is so hard for you to handle then you need to get off that Hatorade.