1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A taste of their own medicine?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by downbytheriver, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. downbytheriver

Muslim backlash in Europe continues.

http://m.aljazeera.com/story/20141225161414287564

A suspected arsonist set fire to a mosque in the Swedish town of Eskilstuna, injuring five people, police said, an incident which comes amid an intense debate over immigration.

The immigration debate has pitted the far right, which wants to cut the number of asylum seekers allowed into Sweden by 90 percent, against mainstream parties intent on preserving the Nordic country's liberal policy.

Between 15 and 20 people were in the mosque on Thursday, located in the ground floor of a building in a mainly residential area, when the fire erupted.

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Dude. you are incredibly ****ed up...."a taste of their own medicine?"

You sure you didn't miss out on signing up for neonazis.net and not Clutchfans?

Its freaking christmas for god's sake...and speaks volumes about your character.

2 people like this.
  3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

And to think after all the recent waves of neo-Nazism in Europe and now this, the liberals still want us to be more like Europe.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Unless any of the individuals inside the mosque that was victim to arson performed arson themselves, then no.... it wouldn't be a "taste of their own medicine".

You are a sick b*stard.

1 person likes this.
  5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Dude, that's as dense a post as the OP. This thread is officially open as Crazy Town.

Air your misconceptions here!

6. fchowd0311

Some serious logical leaps were performed in this post for its justification.

7. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Eh, maybe, but mosty he's just a complete dumbass.

8. fchowd0311

This thread reflects upon the op's lack of human empathy rather than his lack of intelligence which I do not doubt.

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

To the OP...I hope Clutch gives you a taste of perma IP ban...smdh

10. downbytheriver

Welp, if they share the same ideology that creates a death cult then yes , the ideology is reaping what it sows.
    Admittedly, it was poorly worded looking back. I mourn the loss of any innocent people regardless of beliefs. But the ideology of intolerance is facing backlash across Europe, and for that I am happy people are beginning to stand up and drop the PC culture allowing islam to get its way. Major reforms have to be made and it starts by screening each scholar under a kind of regulatory agency.

11. fchowd0311

And how do you know what ideology those individuals that were victims to arson profess?
    One day, when you grow up you will learn that individuals perceive and practice religious doctrine through their own terms. Individuals shall not be judged by only one aspect of their lives but rather their action. It's called individual merit.

I personally left Islam because there was no way I could concede that Mohammad is the example of the perfect moral human. I believe that the Quran is not a book that should be used to conjure up a moral system. However, I am grown up enough to realize that individuals perceive religion differently and as long as those individuals do not profess and practice hate and intolerance, they do not deserve violence upon them.

12. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Well at least the dude has a question mark at the end of his subject line.

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

To post something so revolting on Christmas? God help you.

14. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

That really shouldn't matter. Dumb post on Dec 25th is dumb post on Dec 26th.

15. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You're right. Stand up to islam and go burn Mosques. Maybe they'll luck out and burn a couple of people alive in there.

16. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

It reflects more on the individual's character, not the intelligence of the post.

17. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Yeah, add another bigoted douche bag to the ignore list. Except this has to be, without exaggeration, the worst user I've ever come across on the bbs. At least the others are smart, or know that they're trolling and having fun. This guy is uneducated/ignorant AND hateful.

Delete user; delete thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.