1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ABOUT UNIFORM THREADS - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Smashingworth

Smashingworth Member

I've seen those in stores before. I think they look pretty cool.

2. MustangPride73

Smashfast thats a Rockets jersey they sold this year. Kinda an alt. jersey but not one that would be worn.

3. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Didn't know, Thanks for the tip.

:)

4. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

we're getting new uniforms? They sure look good in The Summit

5. MustangPride73

This morning in The Chronicle there is an article about Badiane.

Its called "No Uniform yet for Rockets pick" In the article it says that the Rockets are not having there usual photo op with the Draftee and their new uni. It goes on to say that the reason there wasnt a photo op WAS NOT BECAUSE THE UNIFORMS WHERE NOT READY.

There is also a picture of Malick working with new Rockets assistant Steve Clifford. Badiane is wearing a dark looking very generic practice jeresy and he has the ball covering up right above the number. Making one wonder what could be under the ball. Most likley nothing.

Also I figured we could look through ALL of the paper to see if it is an add or something like that. Maybe if they put an add in the cooking section ,or something to that affect, the cooking fans would not recognize what the logo was.

6. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

this is hilarious!!! ahahahahaha
    treasure hunt.

mucho props to the one who post it first!!!

they should get a prize.

7. ErdAza

ErdAza Member

That's sweet, where can I order this?

8. HonestAbe

HonestAbe Contributing Member

Could the new logo just be whats on this years blue draft cap and soon it will be on blood red one later?

9. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

ok...?

Anyways, Im going to spend a few hours with a dig camera on Saturday driving around the new arena complex/practice facility to look for clues.

10. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Oh, I thought you said Moochie props...

[​IMG]

Damn!

11. SMUROCKET

SMUROCKET Member

http://www.sports-gaming.com/view.php?t=NBA|Live|2004|Xbox&p=/basketball/nba_live_2004&m=xbox&i=1&n=6&f=preview.shtml&w=1

I don't know if anyone here plays video games, but it kinda sucks (as you can see from the link above) that NBA LIVE 2004 is using the old uniforms AND the old arena in the new version. I was hoping to maybe get a glimpse of our new uni's but that didn't pan out. I wonder if the late unveiling screwed up programers being able to incorporate the new design into all the games for next season.

12. wiws316

wiws316 Member

im gonna buy that game for my ps2 when it comes out, i got 2003 and its great

13. gear02

gear02 New Member

Nah....NBA Live 2004 is going to use the new unis and court AND stadium. It's not going gold any time soon, and how long do you think it takes to replace some textures and picture files?

Btw before NBA Live 2003 was release, they had Jason Kidd on the cover with a grey jersey. At release they changed the color to the blue jersey. So it's not a given that although they've shown Yao on the cover in the old unis that'll it be that way in 3-4 months.

14. titaniumws

titaniumws Member

Are these old apparels?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. wiws316

wiws316 Member

they look like they are

16. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

New Jersey's grey jersey has always been around as an alternate to the navy away and home white. It's wasn't new.

As far as the Rockets new uniforms, they will be in 2k4.
    I've talked to a Sega rep. and he assured me that they've already contacted the teams that will have new uniforms or arenas. Even if the uniforms haven't been released to the public they receive moels and renderings from each respective team.

Not to worry as far as 2K4 is concerned, it's all good. I'm sure Live 2004 will always have them.

#276 UTweezer, Jul 3, 2003
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2003
  17. P. Moon

P. Moon Member

I like the new logo a lot. Can't wait to see the unis too.

No.....of course I haven't seen the new logo. Dang, someone in H-town please find it soon!

18. q-tab

q-tab New Member

<\lurk mode off>

I saw that in the NBA Store too, Titan. It appears to be an update of the old logo, I am assuming that's all it is (as opposed to a new logo).

<\lurk mode on>

19. q-tab

q-tab New Member

Actually, I think this *might* be the new logo. Malick wore a practice jersey with this logo on it at Westside yesterday...pic at http://www.nba.com/rockets.

20. aboinamedray

aboinamedray Contributing Member

OH MY LORD! I CANT STAND IT... why must you tease us like this TIM! I DUNNO WHETHER TO LOVE YOU OR HATE YOU

sorry tim you know i love you