1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ABOUT UNIFORM THREADS - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff, Jun 23, 2003.

1. francisfan4l1f3

tim said nobody knew what it was or something like that.......that dont sound too good

2. Rockets_Truth

Rockets_Truth Contributing Member

I think he means we wouldn't know it was even it if it was right in front of our face. It must be hidden or it blends in with the environment.

3. RocketGuy3

RocketGuy3 Member

I think it's the second one I posted. I mean, who doesn't love Christmas colors? :D

4. francisfan4l1f3

you think mark berman will get ahold of the logo? i hope so!

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

The Rockets cheerleader tryouts are suppose to be taking place sometime soon. Maybe we can somehow see it then.

6. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

Right cuz we'll really be looking at the logo.......

7. shodnett

shodnett New Member

I think it's the old retro logo. That's why we wouldn't recognize it.

8. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I'd hope to see something more than the new logo at the tryouts.

9. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I've found it.

Faos exclusive:

[​IMG]

10. The DH

The DH Member

I love when Tim posts something and we all try to find hidden clues in it like Batman & Robin in that old TV show anytime the Joker would say something..."Keep your eyes peeled for the new logo?"...to the produce section.

11. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

You have got to be kidding me...
    Now it's "officially" some kind of "cat-and-mouse" game! You folks in Houston better get on the case! I think Clutch should give the first correct poster some sort of prize. Get your sleuth on, boys!(and girls!?)

12. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

Sounds like we need to check the local supermarkets in the fruit and veggie section. I'll be going to my local Kroger's this afternoon. Something tells me that it will be around the sugarland area first.

13. ErdAza

ErdAza Member

Someone needs to lay off the testosterone!

14. ErdAza

ErdAza Member

Well, I have found the logo as I kept my eyes PEELED....

[​IMG]

15. Smashingworth

Smashingworth Member

I work downtown, so maybe I should walk over to the arena during lunch. But I don't know, I probably won't be able to see anything.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

How would you know if no one knew?

hmmmm.

It what situation would Tim know that no one knew? Was he out in the street watching people walk by a billboard?? Maybe he just got a report back from their secret accomplice in crime who is ordering all the media placement under a different company name.

Maybe the guy was at the printer and reported back that no one at the printer "knew what is was?" If so, let's start calling all the printers who do billboards (can't be too many) and ask them if they have a new client with an R in their print, and the colors.

Another scenario is the new floor in the main concourse at the arena was being laid when I did my tour on Tuesday. Maybe the painted a logo on it, and none of the construction crew "knew what is was." If so, you might be able to get close enough to the main entrance to see, or you could possibly ask a construction worker to go in and look.

or....maybe Tim realized it to the Rocket's office. If so, his staff didn't notice. But that doesn't sound like "releasing to the market" to me.

hmmmmm

How did Tim know that no one knew. That's revealing, imo.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

btw: I did not see an "R" anywhere in the arena or around it as of Tuesday, during my tour. And I looked everywhere they allowed us to go. Nothing in the luxury suites, nothing on the floors, bathroom tile, the five star restaurant area, the floor, no where. I even snooped around the Rockets construction site trailer, where I think I saw Wegs.

However, they did make a point of saying the main concourse was getting a special floor laid that day.

18. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

hey..... whats this? Anyone seen this one?

[​IMG]

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yao's been traded to the Nets?

20. verse

verse Contributing Member

yesterday, we traded yao ming for kevin willis.