1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Who are you and what did you do with Joey Dorsey?"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I'm done arguing about this crap. I'm just gonna sit back and let these games take it's course. I'm actually glad D-Mo is playing good like every other Rockets fan.

2. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

Dorsey is on a vet min contract. Expecting much more than fouls from him is expecting to much. But he has shown that he can earn his salary when disaster occurs. I have always been OK with his presence on the bench. But then when I don't know I just side with Morey. Makes the decision easy.

For a fan I am very good at evaluating players and coaches. Why? Because I spend many hours researching them. And I do take umbrage at your mentioning them both D-Mo and Dorsey in the same sentence. D-Mo is getting close to being something very special in the NBA. Trust me, I have watched every one of his games since he joined Prokom more than three years ago. And I doubt anyone here is better at statistical analysis than I am.

I do not resort to petty insults. I insult you to try to break down your barrier to rational analysis and knowledge. I am spending a lot of time trying to coach you. Are you going to waste it?

1 person likes this.
  3. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I bet you won't say this crap to my face. So just stay behind your computer screen.

4. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

What are you fighting about? The Rockets are playing well at the moment. Let's just enjoy it even if at times we have differing opinions about players.

In the end, it's how they play, not what we think about them, that matters.

5. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

I bet you won't confront everyone's face with your race baiting BS.

99.9% of posters here are real fans who bleed Rocket red. We've grown up idolizing players like Hayes, Moses, Calvin, Sampson, Dream, etc., and so for you to come in here spewing your racism allegations is beyond reprehensible.

There's no place for that nonsense here, and you WILL get called out on it.

1 person likes this.
  6. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

I feel the same way. What ever happen to the term "agree to diasgree"?

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I thought after the LOFs migrated I might be able to post in the GARM again. Now I'm accused of racism for using a metaphor about Joey Dorsey? Sigh. Some things never change I guess.

8. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I did not even notice it.

9. sushimaster

sushimaster Member

Shadduup you troll.

10. Z-Ro&Trae

Z-Ro&Trae Member

If D-Mo and Dorsey aren't role players, then what are they? They're most definitely not All Stars.

11. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

1) is it surprising and unexpected to think a fan site would be biased and even over hyped about a player on the team it supports? Sure maybe not many others outside houston know much about our bench players but that's what fans of teams do.....follow players that others fans of other teams wouldn't. I'm not sure why that bothers you so much. It's what all fans do.

2) I read through your posts and the posts you were responding to and certainly many whom you responded to were insulting to you as well, but it's posts like the ones I quoted are why people are dogging on you. Not because you don't agree and they can't agree to disagree. It's because you come off as an antagonistic troll with your insults and generalizations about the CF forum as a whole. Sweeping statements like these incite people to just argue with you because....well because it's trolling.

3) to reiterate what Rockets2K said, why does it even bother you if others opinions are higher on a player than yours. It's their OPINION. It's a fan forum site where people talk about their opinions on players and debate on those opinions. Again not sure why your panties are all in a bunch of people's opinions differ from yours on how good or not a player is. It's not like others opinions actually have any impact on what the rockets actually do.

Listen, Im sure you have very reasonable and valid reasons for your opinion on the team and players. But all that gets lost and people just invalidate the whole of your opinion when you go off on these kinds of tyraids. Just my opinion....

12. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Are team fans only allowed to like stars? We can't get excited about guys like Beverley that play hard and help us win?

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I never thought ever in my life I would see someone be this mad about Joey Dorsey and DMo

What has this world come to. I'm going back to the D&D

1 person likes this.
  14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I miss the hate filled, page long, moes rants of old. :(

#94 Bandwagoner, Dec 4, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  15. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Not sure if trolling....or just forgot to take medication.

Chill or get out.

16. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

All of our players deserve our support. They are working hard. Criticism is fine when they are playing poorly.

17. Juxtaposed Jolt

4 All-Stars on the same team? Rest of the NBA better take notice.

18. Remon

Remon Member

Is he that melanin dude posting racist messages in TDS?

19. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

no one played well that game.Did you watch?? They did not feed him in the post that game at all.He would have easily scored in the post against Griffin. The Rockets were acting like they were allergic to playing inside out that game.They rectified that problem the following 2 games. Dmo dominated and the result was 2 blowout wins. One of them against the best team in the NBA up until this point. The issue of Dorsey vs Dmo is clear and I’m not sure why you are race baiting on it. Dmo is a RARE combination of size and skill that does not come along very often and people are excited about what he can become in the near future. Dorsey is a journeyman with marginal NBA talent at best. Please don’t turn this into a race issue you sound stupid.

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Was this necessary? Ironic to (albeit correctly) accuse someone of race-baiting and then lower yourself to that.

1 person likes this.