1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kobe tells Lin to "GET THE F*** OUT MY WAY!"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Nov 24, 2014.

1. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

fun thing to think about. In today's NBA, MJ would be roasted. He got a pass back in the day.

Other than bending little girls over chairs, I think MJ would outdouche Kobe in a battle to the death.

2. Penetrate&Creat

Ouch. I think Lin tried to suggest a play, and Kobe was like "here's the play, get the *** outta my way."

And then they ended up losing. lmao go lakers

3. SuraGotMadHops

He's used to grabbing the board from McHale.

[​IMG]

4. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

What a great leader and mentor for a young player.

5. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He has always been selfish so has MJ. When you win no one cares. Its just when you are old your body just can't do it anymore.

6. Houston22

Houston22 Member

I don't like Kobe that much, but if this was directed toward Lin, than well deserved.
    If Chandler is not delivering as much as he should according to his paycheck, then Lin is also quite up there..

7. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

The difference between these two players is that MJ didn't have to say anything in these situations and if he did, he was slicker about it than the Mamba.

I've said this before, but Kobe has the MJ imitation all wrong. MJ was able to project this nice guy, good leader persona to the media and fans while he ruthlessly destroyed opponents and sometimes his own team mates. In his playing days, you never heard Jordan constantly blabbing to the media about how much of a bad dude he was. Other players told those stories told those stories FOR him. That's what really makes the stories about him that much more powerful. He was smiling and laughing while selling us gatorade and Nikes and making us want to be like him at the same time he was waging psychological warfare on anyone he thought might stand in his way of winning.

Meanwhile, Kobe has spent years trying to craft this image of being a heavy-handed, merciless assassin on the court by running his mouth to the media about how bad he is every chance he gets. He doesn't realize that when you walk the walk, there is no need to talk the talk.

1 person likes this.
  8. mig0s

mig0s Member

Why did he deserve this again? Lin has been the best player on the Lakers along with Ed Davis. Lin's numbers this season is well worth 8M

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

This reminds me of his "turn the other cheek" tweet after we tried to give his number to Carmelo. I get the feeling that Lin had an ego without the game to back it up.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Does Byron Scott even have a board? I sure he does but just don't recall TV showing him doing anything with one. He just stands there looking concerned.

11. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

lin - "how about i drive and pick up my dribble in the paint then u can cut in for an easy layup?"

12. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Uh no. Jordan Hill.

Lin has been terrible.

13. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Based on eye test?

Lol

14. LosRockets2011

LosRockets2011 Contributing Member

"The plague" aka LOFs

15. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Delusional aka Delusional

16. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

I don't know about terrible... He's had a few terrible games and a few good ones.

17. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

How or where did you come to the conclusion that Lin has an ego?

18. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

takes one to know one uh....

19. Penetrate&Creat

Lin's been decent. His fg% and 3 pt % are good, has been scoring in double digits. Only thing thats terrible is his handles honestly. If he worked on that he'd be a solid pg.

Not worth 15 mill tho lol

20. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

at least Harden wins games