1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Baby survives 7-story fall

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketKid, Jun 24, 2003.

1. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

:eek:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/06/23/baby.tossed.ap/index.html

PEEKSKILL, New York (AP) -- A man was arrested Monday and charged with tossing his baby daughter out a seventh-floor apartment window, police said.

The 10-month-old girl survived the 80-foot fall, crashing through several tree branches before landing on the ground. She suffered only cuts and bruises.

Police said Willie Williams barged into his ex-girlfriend's apartment late Saturday in a bid to persuade her to get back together with him.

Police said they argued and Williams dangled the baby out a window. The mother called 911 and Williams dropped the girl, police said.

"Oh, my God!" police quoted the mother as telling the 911 operator. "He killed my baby."

Williams then left the apartment, grabbed the baby and drove her to a nearby hospital.

Williams was charged with attempted murder, assault and unlawful imprisonment. He was in jail awaiting arraignment late Monday. It was unclear whether he had retained a lawyer.

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a damn shame this girl didn't get to know this guy well enough before she had a baby with him. I mean, if he is willing to attempt to murder his own child just out of spite to get back at his girlfriend and mother of the child, you would think that some of those traits would have shown through before she slept with him. At least the baby is okay. What a sick ****.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

What I want to know is how he could throw the baby from the 7th floor, pick her up, and drive her to the hospital? WTF? Now you have a conscience...post-baby toss? This guy is a moron. Throw the book at him. Who does he think he is...the incredible hulk?

4. unt2003

unt2003 Member

you know, as horrible as this is, some guy is going to make a jackson refrence.

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

If I ever meet this guy in a dark alley he will turn white like michael jackson.

:mad:

6. HtownRocks3

HtownRocks3 Member

:rolleyes:

#6 HtownRocks3, Jun 25, 2003
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2003
  7. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

WTF?

Wow, This is horrible.....I hope they give him a good ass whoopin in jail. Those trees broke her fall and I am still amazed that she is alive. All over a breakup.......too stupid.

8. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Hopefully eminem won't imitate this guy too...