1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. yunac010

yunac010 Member

There's really no Lin crazies left. The video was completely unnecessary and completely explains why some posters are still allowed to post their degrading comments and get away with it.

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

No but this dude on twitter said **** Beverley/McHale!

gosh. theres crazies everywhere on the freaking INTERNET, people need to stop grasping at some long-gone notion that LOFs are plaguing this site.

its obvious the LOFs have gotten to Clutch, and I honestly thought he was above trolling LOFs the way others are. Admittedly, if it was my job to operate a rockets site and had to deal with the stuff thats gone on I'd probably post some crap like this to spite LOFs.

Idk. It just doesn't sit right with me that you'd denigrate someone or want someone to fail to spite a group of fanatics that he has no control over. There are fanatics/racists/bigots everywhere and the internet draws out the worst of them. Hate on him cause you think he's bad at basketball. Just ban/block the obvious pests.

If you're only hating on him to piss off 16 year old asian kids then that should be held in the same level of contempt.

For the owner of this site to post some get-even montage like this?

l8ers cfans

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Lin played like he was worried about his homeland of Taiwan being invaded by China.

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Typical idiot, delusion Lin fan.

Not surprising as most Lin fans know nothing about basketball except crying racism for Lin's failure and inept play.

So whose fault was it last night? Rockets? Clutch? McHale? Bev? Harden?

5. Terry Teagle

Terry Teagle Member

100% agree. Clutch is supposed to be a veteran and he's posting like a rookie LOHer. Also, it's strange to me that someone like Asik, who sulked and gave up on the team for a period, is not getting any flack while Jeremy, who was a class act and gave his all for the Rockets, gets the OWNER OF THE SITE to create immature montages to spite LOFs.

The Rockets are a class organization and so are most of the fans but I'm embarrassed by some of them.

6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Let those tears flow.

7. Terry Teagle

Terry Teagle Member

You got trolled.

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Actually you could still all blame those people.

- McHale hindered Lin last night by putting Beverley on him
    - Harden scored so much that the Lin had to force things on offense, leading to TOs
    - Morey traded Lin to a team where he has to do too much on offense
    - Houston media asked him how he'd feel about playing against the Rockets and that made him nervous
    - ClutchFans' Dave Hardisty wasn't at the game to get an interview with Lin and apologize on behalf of the Rockets for not giving him a fair shake in Houston​

9. Visagial

Visagial Contributing Member

Lin may be the first player to go from making over $15 mil one year to out of the league the next without being old or injured.

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Good video Clutch.

Lin's play had as much to do with Rockets winning last night as anything else.

Really mind boggling how dumb Lin is on the court. Such a low IQ, turnover prone, mentally weak, poor handles etc.

What stood out for me is his emptiness between the ears. Lakers are making a good run and bring it down to 66-59 (going on a 17-4 run since the half) and the Rockets are in some sort of panic mode and Lin goes and backboards a 3 pointer early in the shot clock. Rockets run the fast break on the rebound and get a 3 point play. Game. Set. Match.

These are the dumb plays that Lin fans or less observant fans may not notice. Lin is a liability as a starter.

11. Exiled

Exiled Member

Awesome ...good job Clutch

If one of LOF post a vid. Of Harden flaws on D..it's Ok..but against Lin..it's wrong :)

12. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Beverley causing Lin to flinch into a turnover might be my favorite of all the Jeremy Lin turnovers.

13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

[​IMG]

14. VanityHalfBlack

It's going to be a long season. Does it really matter that Rockets play the Lakers 2 more times? Over/Under Lin will be in the starting line-up by then???

15. VanityHalfBlack

80 games left. So far on the clutchfans leader-board:

Lin: 0
    Parsons: 0
    Asik: 1
    Aaron Brooks: in progress.

16. King1

Dude has over 7k posts here in a little over 2 years. He isn't going anywhere.

17. King1

He won't make it to the AS break

18. doggoneit

doggoneit Member

lol you guys are magnifying and scrutinizing each Lin TO unnecessarily.

Admittedly, some of them were bad, but most TOs are bad. In the context of PG running a team's offense, in his first game, trying to build chemistry, I think this game is understandable.

Yeah, I said he'd drop 40 and 9 on dump**** organization, it didn't happen, but it will come soon.

He will figure it out. He plays the game the right way as far as involving teammates, his problem is sometimes he sees where he wants to go and he just wants to go through obstacles, well he can't do that all the time. He needs to learn to get around obstacles most of the time.

I have to say though the biggest reason Lin had a bad game tonight was Rockets' D. They should rank top 4 defensively. So, it's not just Lin, but expect ball dominant players to have high turnover games vs Rockets.

19. King1

Keep telling yourself that "it will come soon".

Lol. Dude has been garbage for going on 3 years now.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

To think I have him in one of my fantasy leagues. I trusted you, Lin breh. :(