1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. NotChandlerParsons

Woah woah woah, let's not go and compliment Kobe here.

2. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Lol.

You people come in bunches.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I obviously touched a nerve. Hopefully you don't go to work angry today. Nobody wants to sit in a slow drive thru lane

4. King1

Nailed it.

Yao was not only a great person but also a great player. He is still so beloved in Houston that he was part of the Dwight Howard recruitment.

5. archinkent

archinkent Member

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LOF's continue to live vicariously through Lin. It is what it is but remember at the end of the day Lin doesn't give a rat's a$$ about you LOF's or the fact that your lives are meaningless without him. You'll regret it someday.

Back to basketball, Lin is what he is. A below average starter (capable of starting only for lottery teams) and a good back up PG. Mentally weak, poor handles, low Bball IQ, poor to average D, turnover prone will prevent him from becoming anything more than what he is.

7. VanityHalfBlack

Man, if you think what gamergate did to feminism is bad, I don't think they even looked into this thread. This thread goes hard as fukk!!! If I can describe the internet to another being from outside this planet, I will show them this link to this thread. Keep doing the good work you guys, I've been sorely entertained!!!

8. FTW Rockets FTW

You have nothing else going for you in life? :grin:

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

tracy mcgrady is one of the best rockets of all time. any true rockets fan will respect him.

10. conquistador#11

i can no longer tell who is trolling who.
    looks like everyone is getting wet and being fed after midnight.

1 person likes this.
  11. VanityHalfBlack

OMG, growing up in the 80s, this is easily my favorite post in this thread by far. I must rep you sir!:grin:

12. dback816

dback816 Member

If you really think gg achieved anything of any worth, negative or positive, then you should really go outside and stop treating the internet as your whole world :cool:

13. King1

And yet you wrote a paragraph response with tears in your eyes and a lin snuggie in hand.

Need i remind you that you're a Lin fan on a Rockets message board? Let that sink in for a second.

14. VanityHalfBlack

Oh come on i was only joking around. Everyone else gets to have fun in this thread, why can I? You're just being a jerk.:p

[​IMG]

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. gambingo

gambingo Member

didn't take long for this thread to reach 100 pages, i think someone owes me $50 lol.

17. doggoneit

doggoneit Member

[​IMG]

Hate me? Love me? Dude, try this weed, weed unites haters and lovers... I hope once I'm done averagin 23ppg this season, the LOFs and LOHs can party together and smoke weed in unison. I wanna encourage them to do one thing: do exactly opposite what they've been doing... lovers I want you to hate me, haters I want you to love me... step out of your comfort zone, do one thing so different outside your realm and you'll be liberated. It will bring balance to the force. If you're nice, be bad for once, if you're bad, be nice for once. The most tragic thing in life is: be boring. Be creative and do your thing, and I promise you can add "sanity" to your name and feel damn awesome too. Go out and make it happen. Screw your own doubts! *smokes* my haters? My lovers? cough cough cough Screw them all y know? Peace!

18. skychaser

skychaser Member

Talking about touched a nerve :grin::grin: Someone must touched a big one of yours... Have you not checked who is the # 2 poster in this thread? ;);) SMH Self-evaluation is a rare commodity huh?

Our Beloved KING: It's perfectly fine for me to do it but not you, don't you see my name??? I am your #1 KING, I rule the Internet when I use this account !!

19. FTW Rockets FTW

The dude needed an injury to Ronnie Nobody Price in order to start for a lottery team like the Lakers. That says it all.

Well thankfully that happened or the Lakers Org, Byron Scott, Kobe etc. would be tagged with endless racist labels just like the Rockets org, McHale, Morey, Harden, bev were....

20. Throttle

Throttle Member

is this thread gona explode if the lakers win? lol