1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Shai vs. Luka as the Mavericks try to even the series in OKC. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Vivid Live Houston

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by El Hitman, Sep 25, 2014.

1. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

lloyd ace is the operations manager overseeing the Dallas. Houston. and charlotte club. I'm actually pretty good friends with him. - another person we have in common.

2. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

you sit at the bar in the VIP?

3. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

you must be very proud of your infidelity uh....

4. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Yeah director of ops...he's the guys that everyone who is full-time is ultimately accountable to. All the girls want to bang him (think he has an asian wife iirc). As AI said, ain't nobody squeaky clean, but dude seems to be very legit. He has great business relationships with so many execs in Houston...so good for him if he was a DJ 15 years ago (sorry I missed that post earlier).

ROC, were you the guy that organized the epic clutchfans get together for NYE party for the strip club you managed in 2001 or something? The one where Fatty Fat Fat b*stard was yapping about how he's the strip club operations king (which he knew nothing about)? That was like the only time strip clubs got connected to this board before El Hitman showed up 15 years later.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Delete

#45 Roc Paint, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

WTF does this mean? :confused:

Do you ask this at the door or something? :eek: "Hi, welcome to ABC strip joint... are you urban?"

7. dragician

dragician Member

My favorite place is Lakewood Church.

8. Roc Paint

Delete

#48 Roc Paint, Oct 6, 2014
  9. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Aware me on this.

10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Haha. I gotta go check that spot out. What kind of girls do they have?

11. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Come on SwoLy, don't be naive.

Strip clubs (like nightclubs) have variation amongst target demographics. Ownership and management cater to the crowd they desire by controlling everything like the location of a club, the type of girls hired, the music selection, and dress code. Night clubs promote everything from Latin nights to Urban nights to EDM nights....actually, some strip clubs have those theme nights too.

Anyhow, The Men's Club doesn't hire girls with many visable tatoos (or they have to hide them well with makeup). They're actually on a hiring freeze right now I think bc there are too many girls. They let anyone through the door who makes dress code (collared shirts no hats etc) though there are always exceptions. They like to target attorneys, doctors, professionals in Oil & Gas etc. They don't play heavy hip hop. Sunset is even more skewed towards rock music. Some strip clubs play reggae-ton, others play exclusively hip hop. Some clubs have dress codes that allow white t-shirts...some don't care at all. V-Live hires predominantly black girls and caters to a hip hop crowd of ballers, rappers, drug dealers, etc. People like Drake, 2Chainz, Justin Beiber, J. Clowney, are into that scene and go there.

The clubs I rep aren't always matched with the friends or clients I have. El Hitman's Vivid seems to be more diverse with the music choices, and this weekend I'm looking for hip hop heavy (hence the V-Live after hours plans). El, hit me up. I hope y'all stopped getting raided.

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Maybe I should stop selling pickles and get into your business ^^^

13. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

every once in a while why lol :eek:

14. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What is your full name? I tried redtube search but can't find you.

15. mikus

mikus Member

The question is, can such an epic gathering happen again these days?

16. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Sorry for the late reply. I got a 18 month little monster and I am married now. Lol. So I never have time to get on here anymore. I'll be here again Thursday and again Saturday. I'm off Friday. If you guys wanna drop by and check the place out. Free cover and a beer on me. And Kim come by anytime brother you seem like quite the educated man in the strip club scene.

17. El Hitman

El Hitman Member

Let's make a new years event this year I'll host it and make all the arrangements. If someone can help me with a banner or something I'll put it up. And yes we have a diverse crowd and music. We mix it up but we keep it clean and upscale.

18. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Plot twist: Kim is a dude.

19. Roc Paint

Delete

#59 Roc Paint, Oct 7, 2014
  20. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Sounds interesting. Need to convince the GF though. How do you guys do it? Yer girls fine with some other big booty hoes grinding on you?