1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Teacher Hospitalized after Student Punches Him

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by primtim24, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Classic

Classic Member

A kid was murdered at Spring HS earlier this year in the halls.

Klein will be the next district to fall. It's where Westfield was 15-17 yrs ago and Spring 12-13 yrs ago.

2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Can't ruin a future that someone doesn't have.

3. Classic

Classic Member

Kids vs teacher? All the legal liability is on the teacher nowadays. A good ass-whooping or 10 as a kid prolly helps prevent this type of behavior. Parent(s) don't handle it and the schools can't.

Teacher prolly ambulance chasing but I don't blame him. He didn't pummel the kid so show him the $

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

We will see. Not every school district or schools falls.

5. hardLINer

hardLINer Member

it is sad to see that kids beat the persons who are trying to teach them things and help them have a bright future... so many never get the chance to visit a school or have the possibilty to take classes. of course there are times where everyone sleeps in a class or talks to his mate but beating his teacher is just terrible.

6. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Love the finger wagging response by the teacher after the sucker punch. When that kid is shipped off to the institution he belongs in, they should send along a copy of the cell phone video with it.

7. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Where's Adrien Peterson when we need him?

8. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

can somebody hook me up with the autotune version of the video's end

smack -- oooh!

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

unguarded shot to the chin and couldn't even wobble him.

perhaps prison ;)

10. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Hell I went to private school for a period of time and one of the priests guaranteed us that we were gonna get laid by one of the girls in our sister school. I think every school and district has good and bad. To attempt to predict the fall of another in the near future is kinda absurd.

11. VanityHalfBlack

Let me show you what really authority looks like Spring ISD, lol

Teachers don't need no stinking guns to protect them from little cun-ts like the one shown in the video. You need college coaches to layeth the smackdown on dem little cun-ts.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/POL-4Kg_H4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

The doesn't fall far from the tree.

13. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

14. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Lol, check out his wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Schlegel

15. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

lol. you must not know the area.

16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It's my understanding that Klein is already falling. I've heard people are bailing out of areas like Champions Forrest by the droves. Houses for sale there are ridiculously cheap.

17. Classic

Classic Member

If that is referring to my post then you should know I say that with knowledge of the inner workings of the new administration in Spring: incompetent and crony leadership is helping to shape the culture. These events are becoming the norm.

18. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I haven't heard about any of this. They are building new neighborhoods in Klein ISD too. Spring ISD is mostly starter homes with a lot of apartments and some nice neighborhoods sprinkled in. It also has a really corrupt administration. Klein ISD is mostly nicer neighborhoods like Champions Forest and Northampton with couple of apartments and just a few starter neighborhoods sprinkled in. They are different.

19. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

Classmates are morons. What happened before the video? The kid must have told them he was going to fight the teacher: "get your phones out." If I were the parent of one of these kids filming the incident I'd give them the Adrian Peterson treatment.

The kid who attacked the teacher is a "slap-puncher." I guess the teacher probably went to the hospital in order to collect from the district for being assaulted--despite the impossibility of being injured by those "punches."

20. cloudng8

cloudng8 Contributing Member

Its really sad... Graduated high school from Westfield in 05, school was not nearly as bad as it was now or maybe I am just more aware of it now.