1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Would you rather have Tracy McGrady at the vet min or Chandler Parsons at the max?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Sep 3, 2014.

?

Would you rather have Tracy McGrady at the vet min or Chandler Parsons at the max?

1. I'd rather have Tracy McGrady at the vet min.

85.1%
  2. I'd rather have Chandler Parsons at the max.

14.9%
  1. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

nope, they were respecting him for leading us to a 22-game win streak, 13 in 35, rockets all-decade team of the 2000s, etc.

wow, t-mac owns.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's awesome t-mac played in a few of the games of the 22 game winning streak led by RICK ADELMAN. And he's known for beating a team by jacking up 3s for one regular season game.

There's no ETC, there's only first round exits, DNPs, and excuses.

3. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

2pt field goal % was so terrible year after year, no wonder his teams never won

he stole the shots that other more efficient players should have made and then stood in mid court pouting when he couldn't take his inefficient shots after it was clear that he was a broken down loser

hahahahahaha T-mac fans are the worst, BOOM!

4. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

Matt Maloney

Foreal though, I'd go for Tmac for cheap

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

then why would all true rockets fans and the whole rockets organization honor t-mac and name him to the all-decade team of the 2000s? his legacy is forever etched in rockets history. i love it.

6. val_modus

val_modus Member

He played in all those games and LED that team with his playmaking and scoring despite having chronic injuries that he played through. And hes known for winning 50+ games in 3 out of 5 seasons with the team (when he was healthy) in a tough western conference with pretty much no help :/ AWESOME :)

1 person likes this.
  7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

wow, it's nice to see that we still have some knowledgeable true rockets fans on clutchfans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86OLi9i7j1c

"but with houston threatening to win the west without yao, mcgrady looks as worthy of mvp consideration as anybody!"

mike wilbon spittin' that truth!

i wish we had t-mac and he could lead us to another 22-game win streak. :cool:

8. beastlyball

beastlyball Member

I'm not salty that he left, I'm salty that we put him into FA in the first place. As to your poll question, I guess I'd rather have Parsons at max as it would at least give us production.

1 person likes this.
  9. jquailman

jquailman Member

I would love to see Shaq back up Dwight! Most ironic thing to ever happen!

10. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

so you are mad at the rockets and not at chandler parsons, right?

if that's the case, i'm glad to see you are an objective rockets fan and recognize when the fault lies with daryl morey and NOT with chandler parsons.

11. tinman

Supporting Member

Well we all know if you sign Parsons, he won't sit out every other game like Tmac did.

12. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

yeah if parsons did, he wouldn't be able to lead us to win 22 games in a row like t-mac did.

1 person likes this.
  13. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

T-mac was the second best Rocket in the team's history. Loved his game and I feel he did all he could when his body didn't let him down. His best days far outnumbered his worst. I don't think he can contribute anything now though, so to answer the question i'd rather have parsons at the max.

even the great Hakeem acted like a little b**** when he didn't get his way.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

15. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Before we got Mutombo, I always hoped that we'd acquire Shaq to backup Yao.

:p

16. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

it's like a standard troll v. troll going on between tinman and swyyyguy. not sure which guy to root for and which to punch.

17. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

you don't need to root for me.

just follow all the other rockets fans that voted t-mac to the rockets all-decade team of the 2000s. you can root for t-mac, one of the all-time rockets greats whose legacy is etched in rockets history forever.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

everyone who joined during the genesis of clutchfans are pure rockets fans , they only cared about the team first. Nowadays, it's just a land of confusion.

people join to see one player succeed and not a whole team. This is the world we live in.

19. traveler

traveler Member

Moses was a great player. I was sad when we traded him.

20. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

I think tinman was referring to #45 in the background. I kid.