1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King901

King901 Member

Pretty much.

1 person likes this.
  2. hooroo

hooroo Member

I guess the Rockets have time to work a third team in...

[​IMG]

Otherwise they wait until Nov 15 before they can package Terry in another trade. That is, provided this deal is completed on Sep 15.

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your response is in the Terry thread.

4. King901

King901 Member

Your "credibility" has passed its deadline.

5. #1ROXFAN

#1ROXFAN Member

Shots fired

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

The Suns are well below the salary floor. For that team an expiring g'teed player like Terry plus those additional picks is more appealing to them than just ung'teed contracts that get waived?

7. sutton

sutton Member

plowman plowwoman cybersex party time...

8. Zbed

Zbed Member

Where is Cyberx with his take on all of this?

9. Plowman

Supporting Member

My credibility has been established along the way for 6 weeks....Check that... 20 years.

Go back and read my post in the other thread. DM has had to deal with multi layered negotiations and contingencies...To maneuver through all the twists and turns from Kyle to the big fish to positioning us perfectly for Bosh takes time. Backing out to get the assets aligned to finally make this move has taken time...and we've had to wait out a dug in Mexican standoff between PHX/Bledsoe. So, if it's a little late for your taste....It's actually really kind of sad. I'd like to think you're not so obtuse that you can't see the bigger picture, but there is an obsessive quality here that screams you either want to be right or for me to be wrong...I mean to the point..that you're missing out on true genius at work. DM the GM is the man....and I'm really excited about what's happening. Do you honestly think we were going to sit tight and waste Dwight's window?
    There is a big picture here with many variables (fluid situations) and if you want to label me as not credible because my buddy's timeline was thrown off a bit by all this....then, so be it.

10. King901

King901 Member

My obsession is with the rockets winning, not with you being right or wrong. Yeah negotiations go up and down. If you knew that, then why would you get caught up in the same thing that made drew look like a fool?

11. Rocketman7

Rocketman7 Member

D Morey is accumulating more assets people.
    Those 2nd rd picks are sweet.
    Also a nice expiring contract to trade.

12. hooroo

hooroo Member

he previously claimed there would be no trades.

13. King901

King901 Member

And on vacation i think.

14. Mr Chuck Norris

Were almost there!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O8Uhn-dU3Gg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Plowman

Supporting Member

I was just passing on everything I had been told. I've really wanted as much transparency as possible.

And so many kept asking...When? I hated telling everyone "soon", so I asked.

That was the answer I was given.

16. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

"My reaction to the majority of this thread."
    [​IMG]

I just want to know if we are getting a pg or not.:(

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Drew was the King of soooooooon. I called it when he first said it. I am the insider of King Drew.

18. ChrisInAZ

ChrisInAZ Member

I don't understand having to "wait out" PHX/Bledsoe. If the Rockets are going to obtain Bledsoe soon, they have to negotiate a contract with Bledsoe, and then make the Suns an offer in a sign and trade effort. The Suns FO and Bledsoe's agent are looking for SnTs while still keeping open the possibility that they can reach an agreement or going with the QO. If the Rockets are waiting for something to be agreed on between Bledsoe & the Suns contractually, they'll have to wait many months to make a trade. They have to be involved now if they're to get him.

Beyond this... Is this Terry trade done? What are the details? If Terry is on the Rockets, Bledsoe to Houston chances just moved from "highly unlikely" to "a tough fit, yet possible"

19. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

You're suggesting we can pre-empt Phoenix's own clock on the Bledsoe issue, the only way to do that is to overbid, so instead you sit and wait.

20. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

Bwhahaha really dude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.