1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UTSA vs Houston

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Fulgore, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Sacks count against rushing yardage in college and O'Korn was sacked quite a bit. But most of it came when the punter couldn't handle the snap and it went down as a -42 yard run.

2. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

Was at the game. After the team went down 14-0, all energy went out of the crowd.

More people were excited to do the damn wave instead of watching the game. Half the crowd started leaving end of 3rd.

The playcalling was absurd. Was the only logic on that 4th and 10 to get a touchdown as the first score in the stadium? And why did they not run more screen and 3 WR sets? We had mismatches and it was basically only way we were scoring.

Packed house though, and the student section was crazy loud. Am I the only one who wants to beat the **** out of those random drunk dudes that keep trying to start the "whose house" chant.

3. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

No running game + sacks = negative yards

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Immediate reaction: Stadium is big time, UH OL really is way worse than I thought, O'Korn looked way too geeked up, the defense played an inspired game despite the **** sandwich the offense and special teams handed them, and UTSA should be in for a good year.

5. MexAmercnMoose

hahahahahahaha.....typical houston choke job, i'm sick and tired of rooting for ****ty sports teams in this city..../sigh

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

:grin:

Yeah!

I want winners!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iWuUGG_Ujf8?start=49&end=52" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

I was @ the game. Very surprised by the outcome not surprised by UTSA's gameplan.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or put more Street Fighter Machines in the UC

9. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Stop being a doucher. I know it's tough for UT fans.

10. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Stay classy horns

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I miss the old rest stop look and the white noise of the permanent fountain. Now it feels like a concourse at an airport in a mid-sized city.

12. Beavis Stiffler

Are the UTSA Roadrunners' fanbase that made the road trip to the game a lot more annoying like the Spurs fans traveled to the Toyota Center?

13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Lol everyone pissed saying my tuition went up for this **** right here?

14. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

The word out of practice has said the offense has looked like **** and they looked awful in the spring too. I have no idea why Levine gave Bush the keys to the offense. Its like he forgot what a cluster**** 2012 was.

15. solid

solid Contributing Member

Houston sports has given its fans more kicks in the gut than any city in the world. The shame is, we keep taking it and come back for more. If Washington rolls into NRG and does the same thing, the stadium will be full for the rest of the season. TDEBGEFAGWAS or whatever it is will be near empty.

16. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

little butt hurt from that rape job UTSA gave you last night?

17. Progs

Progs Member

Heard many UTSA fans got their cars towed for parking in 3rd ward.

1 person likes this.
  18. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

I never in my life left a game early for any sports game until last night. It was brutal to watch. This loss is probably worse than the Texas state loss. We need to fire Bush.

19. Mattj

Mattj Member

A brand spanking new stadium can't change how irrelevant UH is and this is coming from the die hardest of die hard UH fans. The AD should be sent packing immediately.

20. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

I dont think Rhoades should leave just yet, but he better get penalized for giving Levine the extension after 2 seasons. 1 was a bad year and another was a good year. Levine doesnt even have a signature win.